Painting of Siberian artists at the exhibition "Holy Baikal" Automatic translate
IRKUTSK. The staff of the Gallery of Siberian Art invites you to visit the exhibition "Holy Baikal", which opened on July 12. In the exhibition space of the gallery there are more than 50 paintings made at different times by artists of the Siberian region.
The paintings that made up the exhibition are included in the collection of the museum. Sukacheva, whose subsidiary is the Gallery. Visitors to the exhibition will be able to get acquainted with the works belonging to the classics of the Irkutsk school of painting and younger artists. For most paintings, Baikal became a source of inspiration. Each author sees a great lake in his own way.
On some canvases of Siberian painters, Baikal appears gloomy and severe, however, many artists saw him in a different image, soft and lyrical. Each of the guests of the Gallery visiting the exhibition "Holy Baikal" will give the opportunity to get acquainted with the exposition, showing how many-sided it was before the eyes of the painters.
The main part of the exhibition consists of landscapes, but the exposition also contains works of other genres - portraits and still lifes located in the exhibition space are also related to the theme of Lake Baikal. You can see the works dedicated to the great lake until August 12.
Art lovers who have not had time to visit the exhibition "Summer…", which has been working in the Gallery for a month, can get acquainted with works of various genres dedicated to the most beautiful time of the year.
This exhibition, combining the work of Siberian artists belonging to different generations, is also created from a collection of works stored in the funds of the Irkutsk Regional Museum. The exposition includes paintings by Vladimir Tomilovsky, Evgey Simonov and other Siberian masters. You can see Siberian landscapes until August 12.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Der Austragungsort der "Stars am Baikalsee" kann nicht geändert werden
- The Regional Museum of Local Lore of Irkutsk with the exhibition "Eastern Space celebrated the New Year according to the lunar calendar
- Igor Dryomin: "Victor Zhidyaev. Art born on Lake Baikal"
- In Irkutsk, the opening of the main part of the festival "In the circle of the family"
- Exhibition "Baikal Regions. Angarsk. Infinity of Search"
- Exhibition by Alexander Vesnin "Landscape and still life of the Baikal region"
- Internationale Ausstellung für Kunstkeramik "Baikal-KeraMystica-2019"
- Exposición "Baikal en las obras de los clásicos del arte soviético"