"The Edge of the Nightingale" - Kursk artists show their creativity to the inhabitants of Voronezh 02/02/2018 automatic translate
VORONEZH. The large-scale exhibition "The Edge of the Nightingale" was opened on January 31 in Voronezh. The exposition, made up of the works of the Kursk artists, was housed in the exhibition hall on Kirov Street. It presents more than 90 works belonging to Kursk artists. In the fall Voronezh artists showed their creativity in Kursk.
Now they can get acquainted in detail with the art school of the Kursk authors. Exchange exhibitions, showing the work of artists from different regions, have long become a tradition. Holding such exhibitions is an excellent occasion for communication and showing your creativity.
Vladimir Shkalin, one of the organizers of the exhibition, believes that the creation of such expositions raises the creative potential of artists. Each of them works in their workshops and lives in a rather closed world. Conducting exchange exhibitions is a great way to push the boundaries of your world.
Voronezh artist Konstantin Finakov sees in the Kursk school of painting the personification of the solar palette. Most Kursk artists necessarily touch upon a rural theme. They also write urban landscapes, mostly lyrical.
The exhibition was organized jointly by representatives of the Voronezh and Kursk departments of the Union of Artists. When creating the exposition, they tried most fully to show the creativity of the Kursk artists. The largest part of the exhibition is occupied with works of painting.
Works of the Kursk masters, executed in a picturesque genre, always differed high professionalism. However, other genres of artistic creativity are represented in the exposition. In the exhibition hall there are also graphic works and sculptures.
Visit the exhibition of works of guests from Kursk "The Edge of the Nightingale" can be on February 16.
- Movable exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka is opened in the regional museum of Kursk
- On the anniversary of the Kursk region in the exhibition hall ’Zvezdny’ an exhibition
- Within the framework of the Platonic festival, an exhibition of Alexander Dainek
- The anniversary of Kursk artist Leonid Rudnev is marked by a solo exhibition
- Exposición personal en Voronezh marcó el aniversario del artista Vladimir Shchedrin
- Exposición de pinturas del artista Dmitry Ermolov ’Mucho aire’