A traveling exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka is open in the Museum of Local Lore of Kursk Automatic translate
KURSK. In the coming days, Kursk art lovers can get acquainted with the work of the famous capital master, as well as with the works of young artists living in Kursk and the region. Until March 13, an exhibition of one of the most famous Russian watercolor artists Sergei Andriyaka is open in the Museum of Local Lore.
Some Kursk young artists were fortunate enough to personally meet with the founder of the Watercolor Academy. A few years ago, Sergei Andriyaki created a series of drawing television lessons shown on the Culture channel. Then this project visited several Russian cities, including Kursk.
This time, the master decided to give an opportunity to the residents of Kursk to see an exhibition of his famous watercolors, supplemented by the work of his colleagues and students studying the profession at the Academy of Watercolor. In total, the exposition housed about a hundred works, most of which are represented by works made in the genres of landscape and still life. These genres give artists the fullest potential of watercolor.
The master himself presented works, for the creation of which the classic multilayer watercolor was used. Sergei Andriyaki believes that watercolor has no less possibilities than when using oil paints. “I paint with watercolors”, but I don’t draw - as the master says about works in watercolor.
To see the exhibition, where 50 young artists presented their work, you should hurry. The exposition, housed in the Zvezdniy Exhibition Center, is open only until March 1, and everyone who is interested in contemporary art needs to get acquainted with it. This regional exhibition, which has gathered 130 works, is also a competition. Its winners will participate in the All-Russian Exhibition held in Moscow every five years.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition of the artist Valentin Borisov is opened at the Andriyaka Academy, dedicated to his anniversary
- An exhibition of the work of the artist Sergei Dilaktorsky and his contemporaries at the School of Watercolor
- Simferopol Art Museum will show the first exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka
- Masterpieces of graphics from the Nizhny Novgorod Museum in the Museum of the Academy of Watercolors Andriyaka
- Works of students of the Imperial Academy of Arts at the Academy of Watercolor
- The work of Sergei Andriyaka and his colleagues from the Academy of Watercolor for the first time in Sochi
- Drawings and graphics from Vologda in the exhibition hall of the school of Sergey Andriyaka
- Ausstellung "Die Verbindung der Generationen: Nikolai Andriyaka und Sergei Andriyaka"