Movable exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka is opened in the regional museum of Kursk automatic translate
KURSK. In the coming days, Kursk art lovers can get to know both the work of the famous capital master and the works of young artists living in Kursk and the region. In the Local History Museum until March 13, an exhibition of one of the famous Russian watercolors Sergei Andriyaka.
Some Kursk young artists were lucky enough to get acquainted personally with the founder of the Academy of Watercolors. Several years ago, Sergei Andriyaka created a series of drawing tele-lessons, shown on the channel «Culture». Then this project visited several Russian cities, including Kursk.
This time the master decided to give an opportunity to the inhabitants of Kursk to see the exhibition of their famous watercolors, supplemented by the works of his colleagues and students studying the profession in the Academy of Watercolor. In total, the exhibition housed about a hundred works, most of which is represented by works made in the genres of landscape and still life. These genres give artists the fullest opportunity to reveal the possibilities of watercolor.
The master himself presented works for the creation of which the classical multi-layer watercolor was used. Sergei Andriyaka believes that the possibilities of watercolor is not less than with the use of oil paints. «I write with watercolor,» and I do not draw, as the master says about works in the watercolor technique.
To see the exhibition, where his work was presented by 50 young artists, you should hurry. The exposition, located in the Zvezdny Exhibition Center, is open only until March 1, and it is necessary to get acquainted with it to everyone who is interested in contemporary art. This regional exhibition, which has collected 130 works, is also a competition. Its winners will participate in the All-Russian exhibition held in Moscow, every five years.
- In the academy of Andriyaka an exhibition of the artist Valentin Borisov was opened, dedicated to his jubilee
- Exhibition of the work of the artist Sergei Dilaktorsky and his contemporaries in the School of Watercolor
- In the Simferopol Art Museum for the first time show an exhibition of watercolors by Sergei Andriyaka
- Masterpieces of graphics from the Nizhny Novgorod Museum in the Museum of the Watercolor Academy of Andriaka
- Works of students of the Imperial Academy of Arts in the Academy of Watercolors
- The works of Sergei Andriyaka and his colleagues from the Watercolor Academy for the first time in Sochi
- Drawings and graphics from Vologda in the exhibition hall of the school of Sergei Andriyaka
- Ausstellung "Die Verbindung der Generationen: Nikolai Andriyaka und Sergei Andriyaka"