The Kursk Drama Theater hosted a dress rehearsal of the play "A Month in the Village" Automatic translate
KURSK. The most devoted fans of the Kursk Drama Theater managed to see the new directorial work of Yuri Bure, the artistic director of the team. He turned to the work of Turgenev, staging the play "A Month in the Village". The premiere is scheduled for the beginning of the new season, all lovers of Russian classics will see the Turgenev heroes on October 7.
Spectators are always fond of Russian classics, and they expect the performance based on Turgenev’s play with great impatience, since they have not seen Turgenev’s works for several decades. Therefore, which provided the opportunity to attend the dress rehearsal of “A Month in the Village” became a wonderful gift for fans of the Kursk drama.
The performance is filled with love passions. In these situations, the characters of the play are tested for the strength of the relationship. There are only three love triangles in the play. In addition to these problematic relationships, the feelings of the characters representing the couples also boil passions. Although Turgenev attributed his play to the comedy genre, the director announces his production as a “ruthless romance”.
The Kursk drama artists involved in the play speak of the play “A Month in the Village” as a complex work, the work on which was not easy. There are no visible conflicts in it, life in a small village at first glance seems boring. However, the internal passions simmering in the life of the heroes of the play make the events taking place in the play very intense.
In addition to plot conflicts, viewers will see magnificent scenery and costumes of characters. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of time in which the heroes of the play lived, the audience will be helped by Russian romances from the stage, popular in the 19th century.
In the upcoming season, spectators will meet with Chekhov, Shakespeare, the comedies Primadonna and Alien Child.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Polina Viardo hat Geburtstag im Museum Spasskoje-Lutowinowo
- Das Puschkin-Museum hat einen Neuzugang - den erhaltenen Teil der Korrespondenz von IS Turgenev und Puschkins Tochter
- In the library-reading room named after Turgenev opened the festival "Book shift"
- Theater named after Volkov with a two-day tour visited Cherepovets
- Exhibitions from the collection of the Turgenev Memorial Museum opened in Orenburg
- Oryol Theater Turgenev brought four musical performances to Kursk
- Lectura moderna de la obra de Turgenev en el teatro Nizhny Novgorod
- Un mes en el pueblo. Comedia en dos actos. Ivan Turgenev (16+)