"My Altai" - landscapes of the Altai artist Vladimir Elnikov in Kemerovo
KEMEROVO. Until October 22, at the Kuzbass Arts Center, you can visit the exhibition "My Altai", where you can get acquainted with the work of the painter Vladimir Elnikov. To create an exposition, the author selected about a hundred works. Some of them the organizers of the exhibition could not place in the exhibition space, but the exposition still turned out to be quite large.
Guests of the Arts Center got enough impressions to appreciate the talent of the landscape painter. His author has already shown his solo exhibition this year in Biysk and Mayma, where he received many positive reviews about his work. In the exposition presented in Kemerovo, in addition to paintings that participated in previous exhibitions, Vladimir Elnikov included new works written during the spring and summer plein airs.
The artist told about his participation in the project "Inegen-2017", which took place in the place where Chuya and Katun merge. Painters from the cities of the Altai Territory, Novosibirsk and Novokuznetsk participated in this art-summit.
The creative atmosphere of the project, masterclasses, contests and discussions about the directions of the art of the future, as well as amazing nature, inspired him to create new works. Landscapes, written during the participation in the project by Vladimir Yelnikov, also entered the Kemerovo exposition.
The painter also told about his plans for the near future. On October 10, Vladimir Elnikov’s paintings can be seen in Novosibirsk, where the exhibition "Red Avenue" opens. This regional exhibition will unite the works of artists representing the Far East, Siberia and the Urals. Artists of the Altai Territory are also preparing to take part in the interregional project planned for the next year. It will be held in Novokuznetsk.
- Igor Dremin: ’The volume of the image.’ Exhibition of works by Igor Pchelnikov
- Exhibition of works by Igor Pchelnikov ’Image volume’
- Exhibition of Aglaia Samolletova and Anna Melnikova ’Head-on Collision’ in GALLERY AZ
- Willie Melnikov’s jubilee personal exhibition ’Definitions and sensations’
- "The Signature of Alexander Tikhomirov" - an exhibition of the memory of an Amur artist opened in Barnaul
- In the Barnaul drama the premiere of the play ’Man of the Earth’, dedicated to Vasily Shukshin
- The capital of Siberia signed an agreement on the beginning of filming of the film ’The Altai Song’
- In the Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of this year’s jubilees by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky