"Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art Automatic translate
KALININGRAD. The project “Masterpieces of seven generations”, within the framework of which unique exhibitions consisting of paintings belonging to the collections of the Tretyakov Gallery and IRRI will be held in the seven largest Russian cities. Over a hundred works created by famous masters will be seen by connoisseurs of art living far from the capital’s museums.
The idea of this project belongs to the Institute of Russian Realistic Art. IRRI has already presented similar mobile projects before. In 2012, the Institute showed the Soviet Sport exhibition in London, and in 2015, an exhibition entitled “Russia on the Road” was brought to Rome.
The new project began a tour of the country from the western point of the Russian map - the city of Kaliningrad. 47 paintings and graphic works from the IRRI collection, the authors of which are iconic artists of Russia of the twentieth century, were brought to the Kaliningrad Art Gallery.
Among them are masterpieces created by such masters as A. Deineka, S. Gerasimov, Helium Korzhev and other masters of Soviet art. The first visitors came to the art gallery on July 18, the opening day of the exhibition.
Throughout the exhibition, her visit will be free, because the creators of the project set a goal - to show the changes in the life of the country on the example of painting created by the classics of pictorial art. The paintings of artists who worked in the twentieth century show the life of villages and small towns, new post-war construction sites and everyday scenes.
You can confidently talk about the painting of the past century that it has become a reflection of the history of the country. The project is not limited to showing pictures. During the exhibition, educational programs will be held.
In Kaliningrad, the exhibition "Masterpieces of Seven Generations" will be on until August 27. This is an important event in his cultural life.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Exhibition "Alexander Labas. October" opened in IRRI
- Temas bíblicos de Helium Korzhev en la exposición dedicada a la memoria del maestro.
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born