In the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin opens exhibition of works by Giorgio Morandi 25/04/2017 automatic translate
MOSCOW. The first visitors to the exhibition, dedicated to the work of Giorgio Morandi, an Italian artist who is an iconic figure of contemporary painting in Europe, will come to the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin, April 25. The previous exhibition of the Italian master passed the museum in 1973. More than forty years later, connoisseurs of pictorial art once again had the opportunity to come into contact with the work of a celebrity.
The exposition of the retrospective exhibition included more than 90 works created by Giorgio Morandi. They were provided for the exhibition by large museum collections - part of the Museum of Morandi, located in Bologna, part of the famous Foundations. Some works of the Italian artist arrived in the capital’s museum from authoritative private collections.
The exhibition organizers divided the exposition into several sections. Each of them is dedicated to certain themes of the artist’s work - self-portraits, still-lives, landscapes and colors. All works are also posted taking into account the dates of their creation. Particular attention is paid to a number of works, called by the artist «variants». On them, Morandi depicted the same objects. The compositions on these works are similar to each other, but the differences in them are obvious.
A separate section was occupied by engravings, supplemented with original engraving boards from the collection belonging to the National Graphics Center. In addition to painting and graphics, the exposition includes items from the artist’s workshop. They arrived at the exhibition from the Association of Museums of Bologna. In this section of the exhibition you can see photos of Giorgio Morandi and the interior of his workshop.
Thanks to the exhibition, Russian viewers can appreciate the scale of Giorgio Morandi’s personality and his creative ideas, which have not lost their relevance.
The exhibition is open until 10 September.
- El Centro Vladimir IZO presentó al público reproducciones de obras de Van Gogh, realizadas en la técnica del giclee digital.
- Una exposición única de pinturas táctiles ’Para ver lo invisible’ en el museo. Mashkova
- En el Museo de Bellas Artes Pushkin, una exposición única de grabados de Goya y Dalí
- In the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, another new exhibition ’Piranesi. Before and after’
- Raphael’s exhibition opened in the Pushkin Museum
- At the exhibition of Lev Bakst, which opened in the Pushkin Museum, the first visitors visited
- In the Maritime Picture Gallery of Vladivostok an exhibition ’From Renaissance to Realism’
- JUEVES MUSICALES EN EL TRATAMIENTO DE LA SALA BLANCA