The Vladimir IZO Center presented the public with reproductions of works by Van Gogh, made in the digital giclee technique
VLADIMIR. Guests of the Center for Fine Arts had an opportunity to join the work of Vincent Van Gogh, the famous Dutch Impressionism. In the halls of the Center on July 14, the exhibition «Symphony of Color» was opened. The exhibition features 70 reproductions of paintings belonging to the world celebrity.
Placed at the exhibition reproductions can not be distinguished from genuine paintings by even professionals at a glance. To create reproductions, the modern technology of giclee is used, which makes it possible to create copies of pictures that reproduce originals with maximum accuracy.
The quality of the performance and color rendition fully corresponds to the original work. Amazing digital technology allows viewers to come into contact with art in a literal sense. When you touch the hand of reproduction, you can feel the texture of the smear. It seems a mystery how this effect is achieved, but even the signature of the artist in the painting seems to have been inflicted on her quite recently.
One of the reproductions included in the exposition was the famous painting «Boats in Saint-Marie». This painting, one of the 14 works of Van Gogh, stored in Russia, is in the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin. Not every fan of art has the opportunity to go to the capital’s museum to get acquainted with the original.
An exhibition of reproductions made in innovative technology gives an opportunity to get acquainted with a masterpiece written by a Dutch genius without leaving Vladimir. Of course, a professional will be able to catch the difference between a copy and a genuine canvas, but for ordinary art lovers it is not so important.
In total, 70 reproductions are displayed in the exhibition halls, reflecting different periods of celebrity creativity. At the exhibition, open on August 6, admission is free.
- Loving Vincent, first hand-painted movie
- How to steal Van Gogh?
- Van Gogh cut off his ear after the news that his brother is getting married
- Two paintings by Van Gogh, stolen 14 years ago in Amsterdam, found in the mansion of the Italian mafia
- Vincent Van Gogh may have suffered from bipolar disorder
- The whole truth about Van Gogh’s ear: why the insane genius of the artist turned out to be a myth
- "Sunflowers" by Van Gogh can be restored in the original color
- The project ’Sounding canvases. Van Gogh »Seasons: Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Piazzolla