Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum Automatic translate
KALININGRAD. The Museum of History and Art invites residents and guests of Kaliningrad to visit a personal exhibition of works by the artist Natalia Voronova. The artist introduced it to the public under the name “Summer”. In her exposition, Natalya Yuryevna placed the works created by her during the summer holidays.
Not so much time an artist can devote to creativity. Most of the year she has been busy working with children, whom she teaches love for art, the ability to express this love in her works of art. Natalya Yuryevna works as a director at the Children’s Art School of Kaliningrad, while simultaneously teaching.
In the works selected for the opening exhibition, the artist used various techniques. Most of them are watercolors, but among them you can see pastels, painting with acrylics on canvas. Natalya Yurievna performed some of the works in mixed media.
The short Baltic summer is left behind, however, visitors to the exhibition have the opportunity to enjoy their favorite time of the year again for a month. The artist presented in the exhibition space of the museum a whole series of works of art, which reflect the whole diversity of summer. Natalya Yuryevna began to write her works on the first fine days, and completed her cycle with the onset of Indian summer.
The author herself considers the end of summer to be a time of summing up, since in September she celebrates her birthday. Therefore, together with the Indian summer, the year of her life, filled with events and impressions, ends for her.
The exhibition "Summer", the exhibition of which is filled with a special lyrical mood, vivid emotions experienced by the artist who wants to share her impressions, will be open until October 17.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Lyusya Voronova. Garden of Eden
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- El trabajo único de Lyudmila Voronova en una exposición en Riazán
- El artista Stanislav Voronov trajo a Cheboksary "impresiones francesas"
- "Visión ingenua del mundo" por artistas contemporáneos en la Escuela de Teatro Teatro de Arte Dramático
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "My city" - the so-called Kaliningrad artist Oleg Pyanov called his personal exhibition