The unique work of Lyudmila Voronova at an exhibition in Ryazan Automatic translate
KNITTING. The personal exhibition of the Moscow artist Lyudmila Voronova “Naive exultation of the soul” can be seen by visiting the regional art museum named after I.P. Pozhalostin until February 10th. At the opening of the exhibition, the director of the museum, Marina Kotova, said many kind words to the artist’s work, predicting that the exposition of the exhibition will certainly cause great interest among connoisseurs of Ryazan painting.
The origin of the style of the work of Lyudmila Voronova takes its roots from folk art, the art of writing icons by ancient Russian masters. The artist’s paintings are dominated by bright, pure colors, and the interspersing of folklore and decorative elements - flowers, birds, gives Voronova’s creativity a special charm.
Leading Russian art historians believe that the uniqueness of the work of Lyudmila Voronova relates her to the first row of Russian artists. The works of the artist of a unique genre are presented at the main museum venues in Russia and abroad, are the decoration of prestigious private collections of paintings.
Most of Voronova’s work consists of portraits - men and women, groups of people and individual figures. According to the artist, the inner world of a person is like Cosmos - the same is infinitely diverse. A peculiar composition of paintings written by Voronova does not have a central part, every piece of canvas is a speaker.
According to Marina Kotova, it was decided to combine the exhibition of paintings by Lyudmila Voronova with the works placed nearby, performed by masters of Skopinskaya ceramics. The work of the Moscow artist and Skopinsky ceramists is an excellent complement to each other. At the opening of the exhibition, it was announced that in honor of the centenary of the museum the publication of a postcard with the work of Lyudmila Voronova is being prepared.
- Lyusya Voronova. Garden of Eden
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum
- "Visión ingenua del mundo" por artistas contemporáneos en la Escuela de Teatro Teatro de Arte Dramático
- El artista Stanislav Voronov trajo a Cheboksary "impresiones francesas"
- Exhibition Nelly Grigorieva "We are all a little Cats and Cats"
- Los paisajes de Moscú son otra faceta del talento del batallista EI Danilevsky