The artist Stanislav Voronov brought to Cheboksary "French impressions" Automatic translate
The Cheboksary Exhibition Center "Rainbow" invites you to enjoy the picturesque landscapes of the corners of France by visiting the personal exhibition of Moscow artist Stanislav Voronov dedicated to his anniversary. The name of the exhibition “French Impressions” was not accidentally chosen by the painter; more than fifty paintings of the exhibition were selected from a series of works united by the title “With Love for France”.
These paintings were created by the author during his travels in different years in French cities and villages, as well as on returning home, when the impressions of new places seen on trips were re-experienced. In the artist’s paintings, the streets of Paris and Nice, Corsica and the famous La Rochelle will appear before the audience. Even the small Basque village, captured on the artist’s canvas, will appear before the eyes of visitors to the exhibition. You can get acquainted with the views of France until November 11th.
All the works of Stanislav Voronov are unusually emotional, saturated with colors and allow the viewer to share the feelings experienced by the author during the creation of each of the paintings. Trips to France for creative work were the result of Voronov’s fascination with the French impressionists, who had a great influence on the artist’s choice of his painting style.
Voronov’s path to painting was not easy. The dream of becoming an artist, by the will of fate, moved away for a while, giving way to a more prosaic occupation - obtaining the profession of a lawyer. But the artist’s innate talent allowed Voronov, even without a professional art education, to paint paintings that, appearing at exhibitions, immediately attracted the attention of art connoisseurs. His paintings became decorations of many private collections, repeatedly participated in exhibitions.
- Lyusya Voronova. Garden of Eden
- Exposición dedicada al 65 aniversario de la artista Lucy Voronova de la colección de Alexander Voronin (Moscú)
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- Kaliningrad artist Natalia Voronova presented the Summer exhibition at the City Art Museum
- El trabajo único de Lyudmila Voronova en una exposición en Riazán
- "Visión ingenua del mundo" por artistas contemporáneos en la Escuela de Teatro Teatro de Arte Dramático
- "Semanas de arte en Francia / Semanas de arte en Francia". Inscripción antes del 02.20
- Stas Svetochenkov. 1965 - 2018. Malerei, Grafik