Exhibition of the artist Natalia Britova "The sun on the palette" opened in Vladimir Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. “The Sun on the Palette” - under such a life-affirming name, on July 27, the Vladimir Central Exhibition Center presented a personal exhibition of Natalya Kimovna Britova. The artist is not the first time showing her work in her native Vladimir, but this time there is a special occasion for opening the exhibition. This year Natalia Britova celebrates her 55th birthday.
The exhibition includes 45 paintings by the artist over the past five years. On many you can see the views of Vladimir familiar to residents of the city - the old streets of the city, landscapes filled with sunlight. Natalya Britova is a big travel lover, each of which is reflected in her work.
On its canvases there is a place for picturesque places of various Russian cities. For new impressions, the artist goes on foreign trips, giving her fresh stories. Recently, Natalya Kimovna visited Brazil, where she again found inspiration to create her paintings.
The artist says that having been born in Vladimir, she forever preserved her love for small towns. Therefore, even working in the capital cities, he constantly finds chamber motives in them. The leading genre in the work of Natalia Britova was landscape. Elements of landscapes can be seen even in portraits and still lifes painted by the artist.
In the paintings created by Natalia Kimovna, the Vladimir School of Painting is represented. The choice of this pictorial style was for the artist a continuation of the work of her father, Kim Britov. This outstanding artist was one of the founders of the school of Vladimir landscape. Natalya Britova inherited from her father not only the talent and manner of writing. Like her famous father, the artist seeks to show a world filled with bright colors.
You can see the sunny paintings of Natalia Britova until August 28.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Ausstellung "Kim Britov. Graue Periode" wurde in Vladimir eröffnet
- For the exhibition of Kim Britov in Ivanovo, 40 paintings were provided by his family
- Was kann man einem Mädchen zum Valentinstag schenken?
- The exhibition "Prado in the Hermitage" was opened by the President of Russia and the Spanish royal couple
- The Museum of Fine Arts of Komsomolsk-on-Amur began to celebrate its anniversary with the opening of an exhibition of new arrivals in five years
- An exhibition of Crimean artist Viktor Volkov is opened in Sevastopol