For the exhibition of Kim Britov in Ivanovo, 40 paintings were provided by his family Automatic translate
IVANOVO. Thanks to the support of the MastART Moscow art gallery and the Investment Trade Bank, Ivanovo art connoisseurs got the opportunity to see a personal exhibition of Kim Britov, one of the founders of the distinctive art direction, the famous Vladimir School.
The painters of the Vladimir region in their works have always been distinguished by decorativeness, loving attitude to landscapes, most often depicting the beauty of their native places. However, the works of Kim Nikolaevich Britov always stood out among the works of the masters of the Vladimir school.
Vivid color combinations, precise strokes, unusual images emotionally imprinted on the artist’s canvases make his canvases visible among the works of other artists. Kim Britov received his primary education at the Mster Art and Industrial School, where he entered the third year at once.
After its graduation, starting in 1948, he studied in Vladimir, attending an art studio. At the same time, paintings by Kim Britov first appeared at the regional art exhibition. Already in 1954, the young painter became a member of the Union of Artists of the USSR.
In 1957, he participated in the Moscow All-Union Exhibition. The first personal exhibition of Kim Britov took place in 1975, and three years later he was awarded the title of Honored Artist. During his creative life, the artist managed to do a lot. More than two hundred exhibitions took place in which his works took part, and Kim Britov painted almost four thousand paintings.
The most prestigious museums in our country and abroad store the artist’s works. In the exhibition, open until August 18, you can see 40 large-scale works by Kim Britov from the collection of his family.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Ausstellung "Kim Britov. Graue Periode" wurde in Vladimir eröffnet
- Exhibition of the artist Natalia Britova "The sun on the palette" opened in Vladimir
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- Announced the results of the anniversary festival "Mirror"
- A book about Tarkovsky, based on rare documents and photographs, has been released
- In the Ivanovo Puppet Theater, the performance "He, She and War" opened the festival "Anthill-2016"
- In the Ivanovo region started the film festival "Mirror"