Two anniversaries celebrate a personal exhibition in the Stavropol Museum of Fine Arts Ivan Kovalyov automatic translate
STAVROPOL. In the regional museum of the IZO, a personal exhibition of Ivan Grigoryevich Kovalev was held, dedicated simultaneously to two anniversaries - the artist turns 80 this year. The second anniversary was the 60th anniversary of his creative activity. At the opening of the exhibition came not only friends, colleagues and students of Ivan Grigorievich, living in Stavropol. A large delegation came to represent the Republic of Kalmykia.
Ivan Kovalyov’s region was connected not only with the biography - in Kalmykia there were children’s and youthful years of the future honored worker of arts of the republic, but also his creative becoming began. After graduation from the Leningrad Institute. Repin Ivan Kovalyov returned to his homeland, where he worked as an art editor in the Kalmyk book publishing house.
His talented illustrations became the decoration of many books published in the publishing house. Among them were editions of classics and contemporaries, technical and scientific literature. At the jubilee exhibition a series of illustrations by Ivan Grigorievich to «Eugene Onegin» is presented.
In his greetings to the jubilee Nikolai Sanjiev, representing the Ministry of Culture of Kalmykia, reminded those present that Ivan Kovalyov is the founder and the first head of the state art gallery of the republic. His research work in the field of studying the fine arts of the republic is extremely important, as a result of which there were published publications devoted to artists of different years.
An important part of the creativity of Ivan Kovalyov became Buddhist thangki. These religious images first became the subject of study of the artist, and then he began to create them himself. They can also be seen at the anniversary exhibition, open until March 15th.
- "Exilio": el estreno de la actuación sobre los inmigrantes lituanos en el teatro. Mayakovsky
- Two wins in one day. The triumphant return of Igor Kovalyov
- Exhibition of Pavel Kovalev "Architectural project as an art object"
- In the Stavropol Museum opening of the exhibition of Leonid Popandopulo ’The River of Time’ began the year of Greece in Russia
- The Renewed Golden Collection of the Stavropol Museum was dedicated to the Year of Literature
- In Stavropol, the festival of short films summed up the results
- "The Golden Colors" in the Stavropol Museum is presented in an updated form
- The exhibition ’Father’s Home’ is dedicated to the year of the family in Stavropol.