Anniversary exhibition of artist Tamara Rybakova opened in Vologda Automatic translate
VOGDA. The regional art gallery invites citizens to an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the Vologda artist Tamara Rybakova. This year Tamara Petrovna celebrated her seventieth birthday. The exposition of the exhibition, which collected about 150 works, is presented on the poster as "Both Heaven and Earth." Placed in the central hall, they thoroughly acquaint visitors with all the facets of the talented artist.
Tamara Petrovna in the capital’s technological institute received the specialty of the artist-designer of fabrics, however, the circle of her creative interests was much wider. She is engaged in graphics, creating landscape drawings with coal, and paints watercolors. Tapestries made by the artist amaze with the originality of the performance.
Most of the themes used by Tamara Rybakova in her work are closely related to the temple architecture preserved in the Russian North. A special world lives on her pencil drawings, where the images of ancient mansions, monasteries and temples located in Vologda, Veliky Ustyug and other cities of the Vologda land are collected.
The exposition includes works created several centuries ago, but owing to their revival to the skill of the Vologda master of restoration work Tamara Rybakova. Tamara Petrovna is fluent in the art of restoration. The icons that received a second life thanks to its skill were collected from various museums in the region.
Among the exhibits included in the exposition, there is an icon made almost 700 years ago. It was painted on a solid piece of wood, which over the past centuries has been torn by deep cracks. Tamara Petrovna carefully worked on her restoration for several months. Now she looks almost pristine.
The exhibition is open until December 21st.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater Festival Rybakova was opened by artists of the Maly Theater
- The play "Face" with A. Kalyagin in the title role opened the festival in Tambov
- Igor Dryomin: "Cosmogonic wanderings." Exhibition of Nikolai Rybakov
- "Kosmogonische Wanderungen." Ausstellung von Werken von Nikolai Rybakov
- The winners of the Rybakov Theater Festival were awarded well-deserved awards
- In Tambov is the ninth theater festival. Rybakova
- "Soul of the Russian North" in the works of Vologda masters
- "Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students