The winners of the Rybakov Theater Festival were awarded well-deserved awards Automatic translate
TAMBOV. At the end of the competitive program of the theater festival. Rybakov May 19 was shown the performance "Pit" performed by artists of the Samara drama named after Gorky. The same evening the winners of the festival contest were named. Two honorary awards - the title of Actor and Actress, were awarded to Valery Kirillov, an artist representing the Yaroslavl Theater. Volkova, and Irina Gorbatskaya, representing the hosts of the festival - the Tambov Drama Theater.
The title "Actress of Russia" appreciated the performance of Irina Gorbatskaya in the play "The Seagull", staged by the famous director Arkady Katz. If the award received by Irina was expected, since it was included in the list of nominees for this honorary title, then for Valery Kirillov it was a real surprise.
His performance of the role of the milkman Tevye in the play based on the famous work of Sholom Aleichem was so talented that the jury unanimously voted to confer this high rank on the Yaroslavl artist. Olga Yakovleva, chairman of the jury, noted that no one has ever played such a Tevye milkman as the audience saw him performed by Valery Kirillov.
The “Recognition” award was received by two artists - Larisa Kapustina from Michurinsk and Sergey Melnikov, artist of the theater “Near the Bridge”. The Perm Theater also received an award - it was recognized as a theater that takes care of the classics. For the original approach to staging a classical play, the Ulyanovsk Drama Theater, which showed the performance "Cunning and Love", was noted.
The diploma “For the Best Acting Ensemble” was awarded to the artists of the Lipetsk Drama, and the performance “Tevye” of the Volkovsky Theater was awarded for the best scenography. The prize "For honor and dignity was awarded to Anatoly Gladnev, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation from Voronezh.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Archetypes." Exhibition project of Vadim Kirillov and Eduard Anikonov
- Vasily Kirillovich Timofeev (1891-1968). Al 125 aniversario de su nacimiento. Pintura, Gráficos
- Personal exhibition of young artist Vladimir Kirillov at the Art Severina Gallery
- The director from St. Petersburg put in the Tambov drama "Glass Menagerie"
- In the performance "Cats and Mice", Yaroslavl viewers can see two finals
- In the position of stepson, or the fate of author’s cinema in Russia
- "Graphics. Bookplate" - an exhibition in honor of the anniversary of the artist Boris Levshin in Tambov
- Rachmaninov festival in Tambov and Ivanovka - preservation of traditions and a celebration of music