The play "Face" with A. Kalyagin in the title role opened the festival in Tambov Automatic translate
TAMBOV. On the 12th of May, on the stage of the Tambov Drama Theater, with the performance “Face”, performed by actors of the ET CETERA theater, whose artistic director is People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Alexander Kalyagin, the seventh theater festival opened in honor of the famous Russian actor N. Kh. Rybakov. The performance was staged by A. Kalyagin based on Chekhov’s stories.
The primary goal of the festival is to enable actors of Russian provincial theaters to show their skills. To this end, for a whole year, the jury, which included leading theater critics, watched many performances. Starting on May 13, the artists of six Russian theaters who became finalists of the qualifying round will show performances selected for participation in the competition program.
The festival will continue on May 19th. During the week, the festival jury, headed by Alexander Kalyagin, will determine the two winners in the nominations - “Actor of Russia” for the best male actor, and for women - “Actress of Russia”.
The list of festival awards will be complemented by two recognition prizes established by the Union of Theater Workers, as well as the prestigious Prize for Honor and Dignity dedicated to the memory of People’s Artist Tatyana Yeremeyeva, who has been on the stage of the Maly Theater for more than sixty years. Tatyana Eremeeva began her theatrical career in Tambov.
The youth project will complement the festival program, in which a competition of diploma performances by graduates of theatrical universities of the Central region will be held. This year, students from Saratov, Tambov, Voronezh, as well as graduates of the Institute named after Schepkina. Evaluate their work will be the jury, which included young theater critics from Russian cities.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Das Theater "Et Cetera" brachte im Rahmen der "Big Tour" fünf Aufführungen nach Chabarowsk
- Tours of the Et Cetera Metropolitan Theater begin in Kirov
- In the new season at the theater Et Cetera will present the premiere of "Boris Godunov"
- Shakespeare Week at the Et Cetera Theater
- Anniversary exhibition of artist Tamara Rybakova opened in Vologda
- Theater Festival Rybakova was opened by artists of the Maly Theater
- Igor Dryomin: "Cosmogonic wanderings." Exhibition of Nikolai Rybakov
- "Kosmogonische Wanderungen." Ausstellung von Werken von Nikolai Rybakov