"Art as the joy of life" - an exhibition of Mykola Pimonenko at the National Art Museum of Ukraine Automatic translate
KIEV. December 20 in the Ukrainian capital opens a large-scale exhibition of works by Mykola Pimonenko, dedicated to the 150th anniversary of his birth. The presented project will be the largest event in the last half century. For the first time in the territory of the museum, so many wonderful works were collected, made by the brush of this master.
The curators of the exhibition selected about 100 paintings, as well as about 40 strong graphic works. In addition, the museum staff decided to present in their rooms the work performed by fans of this great Ukrainian artist.
Pictures, carefully drawn by amateurs from his work, although they do not have a high aesthetic value, they make it possible to realize how much this figure had a strong influence on the development of Ukrainian fine art. The image of the exhibition is completed by interior items, household items by craftsmen and clothes carefully selected from his personal items, as well as archives of other cultural figures.
The main feature of the work of this artist is his absolute cohesion with his people. According to the plots of his paintings, you can reconstruct the everyday life of people of the past - who once laid the foundation of Ukrainian culture.
During his lifetime, the master was awarded a world calling - he was called to live and work in Paris, Munich, London. And the paintings were readily bought up by wealthy Europeans and private collectors who knew the true price of this nugget. However, domestic artists recognized the strength of his talent. He was highly appreciated by Repin, Malevich and many others to gather around the workshop!
The exhibition runs until March 10, 2013, so everyone will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the creative world of this beautiful artist!
- Exhibition "Artist and Time" in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- En Minsk resumió el concurso de arte plein air
- Gráficos HV Faber du Fora en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Bielorrusia
- Graphics by Anatoly Kaplan at the National Art Museum of Belarus
- 8,000 years of the formation of Iranian art in the Belarusian National Museum of Art
- "Drei Handlungen einer Ära …" - eine Ausstellung zum 90. Jahrestag des Nationalen Kunstmuseums von Jakutien
- Das Debüt junger Künstler auf der Bühne des "Goldenen Schlüssels"