Igor Dryomin: Exhibition of Marina Fedorova "Parallel" in the K35 Art Gallery Automatic translate
As part of the Parallel project, Marina Fedorova continues to develop the theme of the relationship between the two heroes, but this time a mysterious and unpredictable Female Introvert is in the spotlight. The heroine of Marina Fedorova exists in two parallel realities - the one that surrounds her, and the one that gives birth to her dreams, fantasies, and experiences. Moreover, the woman’s world is limited by the scope of her apartment, where each item is filled with meaning and carries a certain symbolic load. Like in cinema, the scenery captured on the canvases is quite real: all the works presented at the Parallel exhibition are written in the apartment where the artist herself lived during this period.
Marina Fedorova again returns to her iconic colors - red, black and white, which are so bright, dotted, and, at the same time, gracefully resonate with the inner world of the heroine. Red curtains, black coffee, white bed. Despite the apparent recognition and archetypal nature of these images, they are still attractive and exciting. Still, who is She - a mysterious stranger, whose image smoothly passes from canvas to canvas, transforming and transforming? On the one hand, the image of the Woman refers us to the refined heroines of David Lynch’s paintings imbued with Hollywood aesthetics, and on the other, to real women, their states and emotions that they experience.
- Talent, curiosity and inspired hard labor
- Two exhibitions prepared for the anniversary of the artist Vasily Shevchenko in Lipetsk
- La famosa artista teatral Maria Fedorova presentó su trabajo en una exposición en el Museo. Bahrushina
- An exhibition of etchings by artist Alexander Fedorov at the Chuvash Art Museum
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- In the Irkutsk Art Museum, the restoration of the portrait of Empress Alexandra Fedorovna