Igor Dremin: "POTOP", Andrey Makarevich, Alexander Galitsky automatic translate
This is our third attempt with the Israeli artist Alexander Galitsky to paint in four (no, more precisely all the same in two) hands. We painted on the promised land, besides, the topic itself obliged to much. We showed our "Flood" in Israel and now brought to Moscow. We hope you will please.
- Ksenia Galitskaya’s master class "In an impressionist workshop. We write acrylic!"
- "Watercolor lessons. Christmas wreath". A series of Christmas workshops
- "Watercolor cat, gouache whale". Art workshops for children 7-10 years
- Philosophy and photography at the exhibition of Manuel Vilorinho
- The performance ’The Elder Son’ in Irkutsk began the tour of the St. Petersburg Theater ’Workshop’
- Igor Dremin: Yuri Borzov’s exhibition "Letters from unfamiliar ladies"