Amber music performed by the Kaliningrad Amber Combine automatic translate
Scientists are still arguing whether amber is a mineral, because it is based on organic matter, petrified resin from trees that grew more than 40,000 years ago.
And lovers of sunlight frozen in pieces, thrown on the shore by the Baltic wave or found in coastal quarries, just came to admire the exhibition. More than 20 000 people visited the exposition «Amber. The second birth «, organized with the assistance of the Kaliningrad Amber Combine, dedicated to the processing and decoration of plates and pieces of this natural wonder.
The author’s collage of Victor Huseynov (photocorp «Komsomolskaya Pravda») was added to the composition. Several years the author traced the process of mining, sorting, processing and grinding of minerals of different colors and sizes. On the opening day, the photo artist himself told about the creation of the author’s project.
Illuminated screens, giving the opportunity to see different layers, an internal spiral pattern that copies the turns of the Galaxy, the transformation of amber into an object of social art, into an independent work of art-all this pleasantly surprised visitors to the exposition both at the opening ceremony and in the Night of Museums.
The Kaliningrad amber combine is the only one in the world, nowhere else in such a volume with the seafood is working. Both experienced masters and young artists presented their composites with pictures, marvelous beads, inimitable beauty jewelry. And near the sculpture «DNA of amber», made by master Artem Tyuliev from different sorts of mineral, of different colors, spiraling, understanding people stopped for a long time. There were also those who asked prices for it and other exhibits of the exhibition. But Kaliningrad masters are still solving purely artistic problems - at least until the closing of the exposition, no work will go into private hands.
The crowds of visitors to the installation «Amber Room», created with the participation of Dmitry Morozov - an artist-audiovisual, are not getting thinner. The program created by him allows to transform the source material into a set of highlights, flashes, zigzags that gradually merge and recreate on the screen analogs of those blocks through which light was passed.
Muscovites are very grateful to the Director of the Kaliningrad Amber Plant M. Zatsepin and the Director of the Museum of Moscow A.N. Saprykina for a great idea and her magnificent embodiment.
- The Amber Plant presented the exposition in Moscow: the second birth of the mineral in millions of years
- Amber combine will cooperate with young designers
- Yudashkin’s ’Amber’ Collection Made a Fuss at the ’Moscow Fashion Week’
- Amber Combine will help to establish an art school in the Kaliningrad region
- The luxury of the masterpieces of Yudashkin, created in cooperation with the Kaliningrad Amber Combine
- "Night of Museums". Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkin
- "Crystal Chapel" in the framework of the action "Night of Museums" in the Museum and Exhibition Complex of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Night of museums. Petersburg Concert