Amber music performed by the Kaliningrad Amber Factory Automatic translate
Scientists are still arguing whether amber is a mineral - because it is based on organic matter, petrified resin of trees that grew more than 40,000 years ago.
And lovers of sunlight frozen in pieces thrown ashore by the Baltic wave or found in coastal quarries, just came to admire the exhibition. More than 20,000 people visited the exposition “Amber. Second Birth ”, organized with the assistance of the Kaliningrad Amber Factory, dedicated to the processing and decoration of plates and pieces of this miracle of nature.
Organically supplemented the composition with the author’s collage of Victor Huseynov (photocore of Komsomolskaya Pravda). For several years, the author followed the process of mining, sorting, processing and polishing minerals of different colors and sizes. On the opening day, the photographer himself spoke about the creation of the author’s project.
Illuminated screens that make it possible to see different layers, an internal spiral pattern that copies the coils of the Galaxy, the transformation of amber into a social art object, into an independent work of art - all this pleasantly surprised the visitors of the exposition both at the opening ceremony and in the “Museum Night”.
The Kaliningrad Amber Plant is the only one in the world, they do not work anywhere else in this volume with the gift of the sea. Both experienced masters and young artists presented the audience with their typesetting paintings, amazing beads, unique beauty jewelry. And near the sculpture “Amber DNA”, made by the master Artem Tyulev from various varieties of mineral, different colors arranged in a spiral, understanding people stopped for a long time. There were those who were asking for her and other exhibits of the exhibition. But Kaliningrad masters are still solving purely artistic problems - at least until the exposition closes, no work will go into private hands.
The crowd of visitors is not thinning for the installation "Amber Room", created with the participation of Dmitry Morozov - an audio-visual artist. The program created by him allows you to transform the source material into a set of glare, flashes, zigzags, which gradually merge and recreate on the screen the analogues of those blocks through which light was transmitted.
Muscovites are very grateful to the director of the Kaliningrad Amber Factory M. Zatsepin and the director of the Museum of Moscow A.N. Saprykina for a great idea and its magnificent embodiment.
- Amber Plant presented an exposition in Moscow: the second birth of a mineral in millions of years
- Amber Plant colaborará con jóvenes diseñadores
- La colección "Amber" de Yudashkin causó sensación en la "Semana de la Moda de Moscú"
- La planta de ámbar ayudará a establecer una escuela de arte en la región de Kaliningrado
- The luxury of Yudashkin’s masterpieces created in collaboration with the Kaliningrad Amber Factory
- "Noche de los museos". El museo Pushkin. AS Pushkin
- "Crystal Chapel" como parte de la campaña "Night of Museums" en el Complejo de Museos y Exposiciones de la Academia de las Artes de Rusia
- La noche de los museos. Concierto de Petersburgo