Art Exhibition-Fair "Golden Hands of Russia" Automatic translate
с 13 по 15 Декабря
ул. Ильинка, д.4
We invite you to visit one of the largest and most significant exhibitions of contemporary decorative and applied art - the Art Exhibition-Fair Golden Hands of Russia. It will be held from December 13 to December 15 in Moscow, in the Gostiny Dvor at the address: st. Ilyinka, d. 4.
Here you can not only see, but also acquire the work of the best artists from all over the country and abroad. You will have a unique chance to chat with the authors of the works, to learn about the history of the creation of various masterpieces, to personally touch the world of beauty. In addition, this is a great opportunity to choose exclusive New Year’s gifts for the most beloved people.
The exhibition presents sections of arts and crafts: jewelry, stone-cutting, weapons, enamel, Orthodox, ceramics and porcelain, lacquer miniatures, bone and wood carvings, sculpture, painting and graphics, antiques, designer clothes and accessories.
The winners and nominees of the 2016 Grand Exhibition, the competition of the Russian Government, Russian and international festivals, exhibitions and private shows take part in the exhibition.
The exhibition will include:
- Igor Dryomin: Inauguración de la exposición juvenil "New Time"
- Exhibition and Sale "ART Yekaterinburg"
- Vorführung von Eldar Ryazanovs Film "Watch Out for the Car"
- Exposición de obras del taller creativo de Valeria LOSHAK "FLORES Y AVES", 0+
- City of Sestri Levante
- Exposición-competencia final regional llamada así por Afanasy Kulikov
- Exposición fotográfica de Anna Pavlova "Retrato de familia"
- Russischer Norden - Polyphonie von Naturbildern und Traditionen