"Golden Hands of Russia" automatic translate
с 14 по 16 Декабря
ул. Ильинка, д.4
We invite you to visit one of the largest and most important exhibitions on contemporary arts and crafts - the Grand Exhibition “Golden Hands of Russia”. It will be held from December 14 to 16 in Moscow, in Gostiny Dvor at the address: ul. Ilyinka, 4.
Here you can see and purchase the works of the best artists from all over our country. You will have a unique chance to talk with the authors of the works, learn about the history of their creation, personally get in touch with the world of beauty. In addition, this is a great opportunity to choose exclusive New Year gifts for the most beloved people.
The exhibition is attended by the winners and nominees of the Grand Exhibition 2016, the competition GOKHRAN of Russia, Russian and International festivals, exhibitions and closed shows.
The grand exhibition “Golden Hands of Russia” will be held with the support of: the RF Ministry of Industry and Industry, the RF Ministry of Finance, the State Protection of Russia, the All-Russian Museum of Decorative, Applied and Folk Art, the Museum of Jewels and Travel almanaca, the Guild of Weapons Craftsmen, the Guild Association of jewelers of Russia ”, GBUK MO“ Moscow Regional Museum of Folk Art Crafts ”(Fedoskino), Museum of ART DECO, Charitable Foundation named after the Holy Righteous Warrior Theodore Ushakov, Charitable Foundation“ Worthy Is ”, Trading House“ Shater ”.
Come to Gostiny Dvor to have a good time and see the author’s works: porcelain and ceramics, jewelry and enamel, icons, stone-cutting products, carved bone and wood, lacquer miniature, weapons, paintings, and much more.
The organizer of the event is the Interregional Public Organization “Creative Union of Artists of Decorative and Applied Art”.
The creative union of artists of arts and crafts is a public association of masters of various trends, passionate about the general idea of reviving the best traditions in various fields of creativity. The organization holds exhibitions of masters of arts and crafts in Russia, Europe, China, Japan, India. We are open for friendship and joint activities, therefore we invite all artists from any countries to participate in our projects.
- Exhibition of works by Valeria LOSHAK’s creative workshop "FLOWERS AND BIRDS", 0+
- City Sestri Levante
- Regional final exhibition-competition named after Afanasy Kulikov
- Photo exhibition of Anna Pavlova "Family Portrait"
- Exhibition-Competition "Lighting the Stars"
- The Irkutsk Art Museum takes part in the all-Russian action "Museum for All!"
- International exhibition-competition: "PORTRAIT OF ANIMAL". ZOO ARTS International Exhibition & Competition of Animalistic Arts. Acceptance of work until November 1
- The Hermitage is preparing to launch the exposition in the premises of the General Staff