Exhibition art and music project "SIGNS OF TIME" Automatic translate
с 17 по 22 Мая
Арт-галерея Black Dog Красные Холмы
Космодамианская наб., 52, стр. 11
ART & MUSIC Project “SIGNS OF TIME” is a joint art and music project by artist Elena Ilyina and singer Marta Ilyina.
The name of the project “SIGNS OF TIME” is very symbolic, and emphasizes a certain period of time in a space where every event, acquaintance or condition is a certain sign. These signs are also able to see, feel and express the people of art.
The artist was inspired by creative travels to sunny and cheerful countries - Italy and Spain, to create a new cycle of work. It should be noted that music is also a necessary component in the work of Elena, and an inexhaustible source of inspiration when creating new paintings. A large-scale art project includes several main series of works: “Signs of the Times”, “Birds”, “Relations”, “Roads”.
One of the paintings of the exhibition has the same name “SIGNS OF TIME / Flying along Gaudi”, dedicated to the outstanding Spanish architect Antonio Gaudi, author of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
The creative tandem of ART & MUSIC (Elena & Marta) arose in 2011 with the creation of the first serious joint work - writing the book “Star Girls”. The collection includes poems and paintings, in the opinion of the authors, most closely matching each other, despite the fact that the works were written at different periods of life. After a successful presentation of the book in the Central House of Journalists, as well as positive feedback, the authors released a second book - The Tree of Life, 2012. The presentation took place in the House of Russian Abroad. Alexander Solzhenitsyn. Elena Ilyina created both books herself - from layout and design to layout.
All the artist’s art projects are closely related to the performances of the singer Marta - at the beginning of this year the singer’s new video for the song “There is no time” was released, where Elena took a direct part as the scriptwriter of the video and starred in it herself.
Elena fruitfully works, attends international art plein airs, makes creative trips, and as a rule, holds personal exhibitions every year. Over the past few years, the author has successfully conducted a number of art projects. She took part in more than 40 group exhibitions in Moscow and other cities of Russia and countries of the world; held master classes on Museum Night, participated in charity auctions, including the Buy Elephant! auction in the Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin and the auction of the Russian Economic School, Red October. The artist has diplomas, letters of thanks and medals. The paintings are in museums and private collections in many countries of the world.
• Member of the International Art Fund, Creative Union of Artists of Russia (TSHR), UNESCO International Federation of Artists, Professional Union of Artists of Russia.
• Laureate and diploma winner of professional competitions. She was awarded diplomas and letters of thanks, the holder of the GOLD MEDAL in the FANTASY - NEW YORK REALISM category, the SILVER MEDAL “For Contribution to Russian Fine Art” and the BRONZE MEDAL “For Contribution to Russian Culture” from TSHR.
• Author of the books “TREE OF LIFE” (2012), “STAR GIRLS” (2011).
• Creator of the direction of ART & Dream - a combination of sleep, dreams and reality.
• Graduate in computer graphics and design.
• Member of International festivals and exhibitions, open airs, master classes and copyright courses in painting.
• Head of the art studio Elena Ilyina.
• On the track record is the creation, organization and promotion of international art projects and photo exhibitions, participation in charity auctions.
This time, the creators of the project decided to combine art and music under one roof. Against the backdrop of bright, large-scale paintings by Elena Ilyina, on the opening day of the exhibition, a presentation of several new songs by the singer Marta Ilyina will take place. In addition to new compositions, the singer will perform some of the songs included in her first album “13:27”, which was released in the spring of 2014.
The singer began to write songs at school. First with a guitar, then with a piano. In the 9th grade, she came up with an anthem for KVN, wrote songs for graduation. At 16, she took part in the Star Factory contest, where she went through all the tours. She graduated from the Faculty of Journalism of Moscow State University and is now receiving a second higher education at the Institute of Contemporary Art, pop-jazz vocals. During this time, Marta Ilyina wrote more than 100 songs, shot several videos, took part in radio programs and TV shows, such as The Last Word, NTV, Direct Air, Russia.
Martha Ilyina writes all her songs herself, being a performer, author of music and words. The names of the songs - Revolution of the soul / Freedom / Smile / I will live!, - like the texts, they have philosophical meaning and convey a life-affirming message to people. After all, according to Martha, the song should transfer to where there is light.
• Release of the first solo album “13:27”, 2014.
• Author of dozens of songs and more than 500 literary works.
• Author of the books “Star Girls”, 2011, “The Tree of Life”, 2012.
• Teacher of pop and jazz vocals and acting.
• Creator of his own studio - Martha Ilyina’s vocal studio.
• Diploma-recipient of the 1st International Voice Festival “Golden Voice”, Ostankino, 2013.
• Participant in the contest of young performers "Jazz Manor", 2013.
• Headliner of the festival “Cubometers of good music”, 2013-2014.
• Finalist of the casting of the musical TV project “FACTORY OF STARS-6 ″, 2006,“ FACTORY OF STARS-7 ″, 2007.
• Organizer and inspirer of the annual vocal studio reporting concerts.
- Exposición-concurso de plein air "ASAMBLEA DE PLANIFICADOR"
- Exposición Internacional-Competencia y aire libre en Roma
- Ausstellung "George Abramov: kreatives Erbe" in Kaluga
- In St. Petersburg on July 5, everyone can try to become a painter
- The joint exhibition of artists of Italy and Russia will be the first to see in Yaroslavl
- Cubo metamorfosis. Exposición de Vladimir Antoshchenkov