Joint exhibition of artists of Italy and Russia will be the first to be seen in Yaroslavl automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. «Landscapes of the province of Cuneo» - under this title, an exhibition opened on January 10, the exposition of which until January 27 will be in the exhibition hall of the Union of Artists. Artist Peter Chakhotin, who is the inspiration and organizer of the project, said at the opening of the exhibition that for the first time Russian and Italian artists participated in such an experiment - joint work in the open air held in 2011 in the province of Cuneo.
So the artists celebrated the Year of Italian Culture and the Year of Russian Culture, held in both countries. Thanks to this project, Russian artists had a unique opportunity to visit Italy, to capture the beauty of its landscapes, and to share with Italian painters the secrets of working in the open air - in Italy this kind of creativity is used less and less.
In the open-air took part Russian artists working in dry pastel technique, together with their Italian counterparts. Among the participants, representatives of ten Russian cities, four masters were from the Yaroslavl region. Honored artist of Russia V.Teplov, sharing his impressions, told that the participants of the open-air were very warmly treated by local residents, and the beauty of the mountainous area where they visited literally forced to capture it in the pictures.
In total, 19 artists from two countries took part in the open-air, 95 works were created with the views of northern Italy imprinted on them. These works were included in the exposition of the exhibition, which this year will visit several Russian cities. Among them will be Moscow and St. Petersburg, Pskov and Petrozavodsk. In Yaroslavl, the first to get acquainted with the unique exhibition of masters pastels, because the project is dedicated to the memory of the artist Lydia Thermal, who lived and worked in this city.
- The Yaroslavl Art Museum presented the work of Mikhail Nesterov
- "Europäisches Stillleben" im Museum für ausländische Kunst von Jaroslawl
- In Jaroslawl wurde die Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie Alexander Schilows eröffnet
- El artista popular de Rusia Yevgeny Maksimov llevó su trabajo a Yaroslavl
- The history of Peter Pan again on the stage of the Yaroslavl Puppet Theater
- "Alexander Karikh and his Enamis" - the anniversary exhibition of the People's Artist of Russia
- The exhibition ’Possible worlds of Zurab Tsereteli’, which was opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author himself
- Das Bashmet Festival in Yaroslavl lädt Sie zu einer musikalischen Reise durch Europa ein