The joint exhibition of artists of Italy and Russia will be the first to see in Yaroslavl Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. “Landscapes of the province of Cuneo” - under this name, an exhibition opened on January 10, the exhibition of which will be in the exhibition hall of the Union of Artists until January 27. The artist Peter Chakhotin, who is the inspirer and organizer of the project, at the opening of the exhibition said that for the first time Russian and Italian artists participated in such an experiment - joint work in the open air, which was held in 2011 in the province of Cuneo.
So the artists celebrated the Year of Italian Culture and the Year of Russian Culture, which took place in both countries. Thanks to this project, Russian artists had a unique opportunity to visit Italy, capture the beauty of its landscapes, as well as share the secrets of working in an open air with Italian painters - in Italy this type of creativity is used less and less.
The open air was attended by Russian artists working in the technique of dry pastels, together with Italian colleagues. Among the participants, representatives of ten Russian cities, four masters were from the Yaroslavl region. The honored artist of Russia V. Teplov, sharing his impressions, said that the locals were very warm to the locals, and the beauty of the mountain region, where they visited, literally made her capture it in the paintings.
In total, 19 artists from two countries took part in the open air, 95 works were created with views of the north of Italy imprinted on them. These works formed the basis of the exhibition, which this year will visit several other Russian cities. Among them will be Moscow and St. Petersburg, Pskov and Petrozavodsk. In Yaroslavl, the first to get acquainted with a unique exhibition of pastel masters, because the project is dedicated to the memory of the artist Lidia Teplova, who lived and worked in this city.
- Das Yaroslavl Art Museum präsentierte das Werk von Mikhail Nesterov
- "Europäisches Stillleben" im Museum für ausländische Kunst von Jaroslawl
- In Jaroslawl wurde die Ausstellung zum Jubiläum der Galerie Alexander Schilows eröffnet
- People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Evgeny Maximov brought his work to Yaroslavl
- The story of Peter Pan again on the stage of the Yaroslavl Puppet Theater
- "Alexander Karikh and his Enamel" - anniversary exhibition of the national artist of Russia
- The exhibition "Possible Worlds of Zurab Tsereteli", which opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author
- Das Bashmet Festival in Yaroslavl lädt Sie zu einer musikalischen Reise durch Europa ein