Exhibition "Revolution: distance 100" Automatic translate
с 3 по 16 Сентября
Красноказарменная ул., д. 3
1917 - 2017, one hundred years, two wars, two coups, five generations.
What then happened? Tragedy? An evolutionary shift?
Could it be otherwise? Or is everything for the better?
To consider the big, do you need to move away? 100 years is a sufficient distance?
Alpert Gallery invites you to the opening of the exhibition “Revolution: Distance 100”. The artists who have assembled the exhibition are ready to talk about the revolution in their own language!
Opening - September 3, 16-00.
Curators: Stanislav Byalsky, Oksana Tsarevskaya
- Aventuras de Año Nuevo en el museo "¿A dónde vuela Chagall?" (5-10 años)
- CUENTO INTERACTIVO "REINA DE NIEVE" (6-11 AÑOS)
- Exposición "David Burliuk. ¡Una palabra para mí!"
- Ausstellung "Burliuk - Burlesk"
- At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets
- In the library-reading room named after Turgenev opened the festival "Book shift"