Exhibition ’REVOLUTION: 100 Distance’ automatic translate
с 3 по 16 Сентября
Красноказарменная ул., д. 3
1917 - 2017, a hundred years, two wars, two coups, five generations.
What happened then? Tragedy? Evolutionary shift?
Could it be otherwise? Or is everything that is done for the better?
To consider a large, you need to move away? 100 years is a sufficient distance?
Alpert Gallery invites you to the opening of the exhibition «Revolution: 100 Distance». The artists who gathered the exhibition are ready to talk about revolution in their own language!
Opening - September 3, 16-00.
Curators: Stanislav Byalsky, Oksana Tsarevskaya
- New Year’s adventures in the museum "Where did Chagall fly?" (5-10 years old)
- INTERACTIVE TALE "SNOW QUEEN" (6-11 YEARS)
- Exhibition "David Burliuk: A Word to Me!"
- Exposición "Burliuk - Burlesk"
- At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets
- In the library-reading room named after Turgenev the festival ’Book shift’ was opened