At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the State Literary Museum, the opening of the exhibition «Drawings of Poets» was held. In this project, the Literary Museum joined forces with the NCCA, whose curators took upon themselves the responsibility for creating a modern part of the exposition.
The Literary Museum already has a certain experience in creating similar projects - its employees have repeatedly shown drawings by poets who worked in the Silver Age, as separate exhibitions. According to the curator of the exhibition from the NCCA, Alina Fedorovich, the reason for creating the exposition of the exhibition was the desire to show the picturesque creativity of contemporary poets, for whom the drawing became either a continuation of the word or a starting point for the creation of a literary work.
The exhibition is made up of works of various genres. Among the approximately 250 exhibits there are landscapes and portraits of contemporaries, self-portraits and drawings created on the margins of manuscripts, poetic collections, the covers for which are created by the authors themselves.
It is clear that the level of skill in the works presented differs. For some poets, painting was a profession, for others a hobby, and some drawings were created by chance, in the creative process of writing poetic works. The beginning of the twentieth century was the time when many poets came to poetry from painting, all life, combining these two professions.
It is not for nothing that Mayakovsky wrote about himself in the questionnaires: «The Artist and the Poet», and Burliuk was the publisher of the magazine titled «Color and Rhyme», which unites two professional categories. At the same time, a new artistic phenomenon arose, «Windows of the GROWTH», which combined poetry and painting. The artistic creativity of poets has become a separate genre of art.
To get acquainted with the exhibits of the exhibition it is possible on the 15th of September.
- Viaje de exhibición de Año Nuevo de GRIMMWELT al Museo Literario de Samara
- Película del autor de Natalia Savras sobre un sueño que no conoce obstáculos
- The works of the artist and sculptor Yevgeny Chubarov at the exhibition in the NCCA
- Exhibition of works by contemporary artists from the collection of NCCA in Yekaterinburg
- The exhibition ’John Cage’s Experiments’ was opened in Moscow
- Dialogue of two epochs - pearls from the collection of the Nantes Museum of Fine Arts
- Exhibition ’Traditions of folklore and naive in modern culture’ from the NCCA
- Modern House for Contemporary Art - NCCA presented a draft of its new building