At the exhibition in the Literary Museum you can see drawings of famous poets Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The State Literary Museum hosted the opening of the exhibition “Drawings of Poets”. In this project, the Literary Museum joined forces with the NCCA, whose curators took responsibility for creating the modern part of the exposition.
The Literary Museum already has some experience in creating such projects - its employees have repeatedly shown drawings of poets who worked in the Silver Age in separate exhibitions. According to the curator of the exhibition from the NCCA, Alina Fedorovich, the reason for creating the exhibition was the desire to show the picturesque work of modern poets, for whom the drawing was either a continuation of the word, or the starting point for creating a literary work.
The exposition of the exhibition is composed of works of various genres. Among the approximately 250 exhibits are landscapes and portraits of contemporaries, self-portraits and drawings created on the margins of manuscripts, poetry collections, covers for which were created by the authors themselves.
It is clear that the level of skill of the submitted works varies. For some poets, drawing was a profession, for others a hobby, and some drawings were created by chance, in the creative process of writing poetry. The beginning of the twentieth century was a time when many poets came to poetry from painting, all their life, combining these two professions.
It is not for nothing that Mayakovsky wrote about himself in questionnaires: “An artist and a poet,” and Burliuk was the publisher of a magazine called “Color and Rhyme,” combining two professional categories. At the same time, a new artistic phenomenon appeared - “WINDOWS OF GROWTH”, combining poetry and painting. The art of poets has become a separate genre of art.
You can get acquainted with the exhibits on September 15th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Viaje de exhibiciones de Año Nuevo de GRIMMWELT al Museo Literario de Samara
- Original film by Natalia Savras about a dream that knows no barriers
- The works of the artist and sculptor Evgeny Chubarov at an exhibition in the NCCA
- Exhibition of works by contemporary artists from the NCCA collection in Yekaterinburg
- La exposición "John Cage Experiments" se inauguró en Moscú
- Diálogo de dos épocas: perlas de la colección del Museo de Bellas Artes de Nantes.
- Exhibition "Traditions of Folklore and Naive in Contemporary Culture" by the NCCA
- Contemporary home for contemporary art - NCCA unveils the design of its new building