The exhibition of pop art by Asi Malevich "A suitable object" 16+ automatic translate
с 2 Февраля
по 6 Марта
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
The largest museum of contemporary art in St. Petersburg ARTMUSE opens an exhibition of works in the style of pop art by the famous artist Asi Malevich.
The paintings and portraits by Asi Malevich are among representatives of the government and the business elite of Russia, as well as among many stars of Russian show business, such as Timati, Stas Mikhailov, Sergey Zhukov, Vera Brezhneva, Valery Meladze, Dima Bilan, Alla Pugacheva, Alexander Ovechkin.
From 2017-2018 Asi Malevich’s paintings were presented in one of London’s oldest galleries - Walton Fine Arts on Walton Street, alongside works by artists such as Banksy, Hirst, Picasso, Warhol, Wesselman, Shagal, Bambi.
Over the 25-year history of Walton Fine Arts, Asya Malevich is the only Russian artist brand represented in this gallery and the only pop art representative from Russia.
Asya Malevich chooses media personalities, stars of the music industry, writers, artists and poets, as well as “clickable” characters of social networks, as the heroes of his works, shaping his statement and the artist’s response to socio-economic changes in the world, as well as to the current and fashionable, often almost enforced in absolute consumption and prestige.
The “Skulls” series will be presented for the first time in St. Petersburg and is designed to remind of the Great Great Beings and to once again reflect on the essence of being. For the stylistic basis was taken part of the work of Andy Warhol, and revised the new concept.
Stencil technology, in which all works are created, is unique in terms of the complexity of execution and the level of detail of paintings.
The exhibition will be held from February 2 to March 6, 2019.
Entrance to the exhibition is free.
- Exhibition of graphics and sculpture by Elizabeth and Denis Donchenko "Labyrinths of Mind"
- Photo exhibition of Elena Bogdanova "Iceland" 12+
- Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of his beloved city"
- Digital Art Exhibition "Metaphors of Everyday Life" (16+)
- Painting and graphic art exhibition of Victor Borisov "Magic of movement", 16+
- Viktor Sysoev "Immer lebendige Erinnerung"
- La pintura de Monet "Nenúfares: La reflexión del sauce" regresó a Japón