Exhibition Natalia Egorova "Breath of Flowers" automatic translate
с 16 Января
по 15 Февраля
Галерея «Мансарда Художников»
Большая Пушкарская д. 10
January 16 in the Attic of Artists opens exhibition Natalia Egorova "Breath of flowers." In all her paintings, Natalya strives to capture the fleeting sensations, to catch a moment that will disappear in a second. Egorova is a modern follower of the Impressionists and in her paintings it is easy to see a special light and dreaminess inherent in impressionism.
Delicate, almost alive flowers will bloom in the gallery in the very middle of winter and, although spring is still far away, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Fresh bouquets in pastel colors will delight your loved one and remind you of the warm spring days. The artist herself talks about her paintings in the same way as she writes - through elusive images: “In the breath of colors, different flavors - spicy, fresh, herbal, many shades of smell and color. Their forgotten words, sun spots, evening shadows, joys, discoveries, dreams - that is reflected in the eyes of man... "
- "City of Small Houses" - exhibition of Igor Kotsarev
- The anniversary of the national artist of Russia May Miturich-Khlebnikov was marked by an exhibition in the House-Museum of Velimir Khlebnikov
- The exhibition "Masterpieces of Western European Watercolors and Graphics from the Collection of AG Egorov. Italy, France. Spain"
- Conferencia de Alexander Egorov ’Selección de material fotográfico para la exposición’
- "The sea of the sun in December"
- Exhibition of Mary and Philip Kazak
- Exhibition of Sergey Rakutov "Cats-flowers"
- Exhibition of Vladimir Shapovalov