Lecture by Alexander Egorov "Selection of photo material for the exhibition" Automatic translate
Центр фотографии имени братьев Люмьер
Болотная набережная, 3, стр. 1
On June 9, at 19:00, the Lumiere Brothers Center of Photography, together with the British Higher School of Design, invites Alexander Yegorov, teacher of the Higher School of Internal Affairs, to attend a lecture.
More about the lecture:
What the viewer sees in the exhibition space is decided at the selection stage. This is a complex and responsible work, it determines the mood and content of the author’s statement. using the example of working on the Our Home exhibition, let’s try to figure out what affects the selection, by what criteria this or that material gets to the exhibition. What tasks can and cannot be solved at the selection stage. What difficulties may arise?
The lecture will be held as part of the educational program for the exhibition of students of the BVShD "Our Home" in the White Hall of the Center for Photography.
Entrance to the event is carried out by tickets to the exhibition.
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- An exhibition of the Artist Eric Bulatov - "I live - I see" has opened in the Manege.
- Presentation of a book dedicated to Yuri Solomin, held at the Maly Theater
- Exposición de Natalia Egorova "Aliento de flores"
- Exposición "Obras maestras de acuarelas y gráficos de Europa occidental de la colección de AG Egorov. Italia, Francia. España"