Lecture by Alexander Egorov ’Selection of photographic material for the exhibition’ automatic translate
Центр фотографии имени братьев Люмьер
Болотная набережная, 3, стр. 1
June 9 at 19:00 The Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography, together with the British Higher School of Design, invites to the lecture of the teacher BVSHD Alexander Egorov.
Read more about the lecture:
What the viewer sees in the exhibition space is decided at the selection stage. This is a complex and responsible work, it determines the mood and content of the author’s statement. On the example of work on the exhibition «Our Home» try to figure out what affects the selection, by what criteria this or that material gets to the exhibition. What tasks can and can not be done at the selection stage. What difficulties can arise?
The lecture will be held in the framework of the educational program for the exhibition of students of the Bashd «Our Home» in the White Hall of the Center for Photography.
Entrance to the event is carried out by tickets to the exhibition.
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Pintura, gráficos" - una exposición en el Museo. Sukachev
- In the ’Manezh’ opened an exhibition of Artist Eric Bulatov - ’I live - I see.’
- Presentation of the book dedicated to Yuri Solomin took place at the Maly Theater
- Exhibition Natalia Egorova "Breath of Flowers"
- The exhibition "Masterpieces of Western European Watercolors and Graphics from the Collection of AG Egorov. Italy, France. Spain"