Exhibition "Year of the Theater" Automatic translate
с 1 по 10 Июля
Галерея актуального искусства «theHARASHO»
ул. Бартенева, 1-5
July 1, in the Yevpatoria gallery "theHARASHO" ICTI "Golden Key" in the framework of the International Festival "Earth. Theatre. Children ”will present the exhibition“ Year of the Theater ”by photographer Ani Kudryavtseva, dedicated to the Year of the Theater in Russia.
“Peter Pan” and “Thumbelina”, “The Little Prince” and “Dog”, “The Tale of Fedot the Sagittarius” and “Soulmates” - these performances of the Golden Key Theater inspired the photographer to create a personal exhibition. The exposition included 50 pictures taken by the master during the year: shots from performances and rehearsals, bright moments of backstage life.
According to Kudryavtseva, theater photography is one of the most technically and creatively complex types of photo art, helping to convey the intensity of what is happening on stage, to show the individuality of the actors, to capture the features of scenography and, finally, to compile a chronicle of the theater.
- Shooting a performance is the same report when photos without words tell about the event, leaving intrigue. - says Anya Kudryavtseva. - I begin my story from the dressing rooms, where the magic of the theater usually begins: the artists are transformed, tuned in for the role. Everything is simple here, I can control the process and dictate my own rules. When the time comes to shoot a performance, the task becomes more complicated. It’s not me who “controls” the light, so I have to adapt to theatrical lighting, catch the change of moods and emotions, keep up with the speed of movements. Then the main component of successful personnel becomes love for the theater.
Today, Zolotoy Klyuchik is on the verge of a historical event: after 32 years of existence, the Yevpatoria Theater Arts Center receives the status of the state theater of a young spectator, the fifth professional theater of Crimea. Ahead is a new story, a new round in creativity and new opportunities for realization and growth. The exhibition "Year of the Theater" will become part of this story and a real gift for lovers of theatrical art and spectators of the "Golden Key" on the opening day of the XXIV International Festival "Earth. Theatre. Children ”, which will traditionally be held in Yevpatoria from July 1 to 7 and will bring together 22 teams from Russia, two EU countries and the Luhansk People’s Republic under the auspices of love for theatrical art.
Organizers of the exhibition are the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Crimea.
- At the Chamber Theater presented the premiere of the play "Uncle Vanya"
- On the stage of the Cherepovets Chamber Theater, the premiere of the play "Uncle’s Dream"
- Festival internacional "Tierra. Teatro. Niños"
- Exposición "Godunov. Detrás de escena"
- Andrei Permyakov: "Menschen, die unsere Ästhetik, unsere Prinzipien nicht akzeptieren, bleiben nicht in unserem Boot"
- "Der Drache"
- Exposición de pinturas de Ekaterina Kudryavtseva "Pétalos"
- Concierto "Música vertical"