Exhibition of Alexei Vasiliev "Hold on to the terms of reference" Automatic translate
с 11 по 30 Марта
24 graphic works are exhibited for the first time - this is a collection of illustrations made by Alexey Vasiliev in 2012-2018 for the Kaluga magazine about real estate and the urban environment “Kalugakhaus”. The exhibition is built in the form of a dialogue between the editor and the artist, the final phrase in which becomes a work of art. The audience will have to decide for themselves whether the resulting image corresponds to the technical task: the curators of the exhibition provided an active role for the guests.
Alexey Vasiliev is a Russian artist. Lives and works in Kaluga. Since 2000, he has been actively exhibiting in Russia (Moscow, Kazan, Perm, Saratov, Omsk, Bryansk) and abroad (Maglehem, Basel, Lisbon, New York, Sharjah, Beijing). He participated in several biennale of young art “Stop! Who is coming? ”(2008, 2010, 2012). He writes his works on paper and on canvas very quickly and, mainly, with the help of acrylic paint for walls.
For 7 years, the editorial office of the journal Kalugakhaus has been ordering illustrations for the rooms from Alexei Vasiliev. During this time, an impressive collection of graphics in various techniques has been collected, which has never been exhibited before (although the total circulation of the magazine exceeded 65 thousand copies). According to the works, one can trace not only the well-known events in the real estate market, but also the evolution of the artist’s style in certain periods of his work.
Organizer and curator of the project: Kirill Gusev
from 10:00 to 19:00 (except Sunday).
- The cost of private houses in Kazan
- ¿Cómo elegir una agencia inmobiliaria confiable?
- Beneficios de comprar una propiedad en España
- "Eugene Voskoboinikov. Painting" - eine Ausstellung zum Gedenken an den Künstler in Brjansk eröffnet
- Theater festival "Slavic Theater Meetings" opened in Bryansk
- Personal exhibition of Vladimir Lunevsky in the museum and exhibition center
- En Bryansk lanzó la acción "Reviving the Children’s Memory Book"
- The exhibition of paintings that opened in Orel is part of a unique project
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!