SESSIONS OF MOSCOW ARTISTS. ALLOGAMIA: THE GAME IN POST INDIVIDUALITY Automatic translate
с 21 Мая
по 7 Июня
Староконюшенный переулок, 39
Allogamy, or cross-pollination, is a metaphorical expression of the task set for the participants of the spring sessions of 2015.
Artists are invited to leave the personal comfortable field, to overcome the usual boundaries of the individual. We have chosen the method of co-authorship (cooperation, collaboration) as the way of conducting such a “game”. Participants should help each other in abandoning the familiar, going beyond the limits of their own existing skills.
We invite not only (and not so much) established author groups as much as unexpected, interdisciplinary and even (extra-disciplinary) formations of completely different artists.
We are looking for unexpected intersections in techniques, concepts, ages and schools.
For us, it is not so much “perfect” works that are important as an unexpected result that opens up new opportunities for the participants of the creative experiment themselves.
- "Ideas de polinización cruzada" Purlik / Golitsyna. 18+
- Sesiones de artistas de Moscú "¡Esto es un teatro!"
- Excursión y master-class del comisario de la exposición Ali Hestanti
- El artista popular ruso Sergei Andriyaka en la Casa de los libros de Moscú
- "Arco triunfal". Olga Bozhko
- SESSIONS OF MOSCOW ARTISTS. XVII SEASON. PICTURE No. 1
- The year of literature started in Volgograd
- XVI International Literary Fair non / fiction starts in Moscow