SESSIONS MOSCOW ARTISTS. ALLOGAMY: GAME IN POST-INDIVIDUALITY automatic translate
с 21 Мая
по 7 Июня
Староконюшенный переулок, 39
Allogamy, or cross pollination, is a metaphorical expression of the task that is set for the participants of the spring sessions of 2015.
Artists are invited to come out of a personal comfortable field, to overcome the customary boundaries of the individual. The method of conducting such a «game» we chose the method of co-authorship (cooperation, collaboration). Participants should help each other in abandoning the habitual way, going beyond the limits of their already existing skills and habits.
We invite not only (and not so much) established collectives, as many as possible unexpected, interdisciplinary and even (extra-disciplinary) connections of completely different artists.
We are looking for unexpected intersections in techniques, concepts, ages and schools.
For us, it is not so much «perfect» works as an unexpected result that opens up new opportunities for the participants of the creative experiment.
- "Ideas de polinización cruzada" Purlik / Golitsyna. 18+
- Sessions of Moscow artists "This is a theater!"
- Excursion and master-class of the curator of the exhibition Ali Hestanti
- El artista popular ruso Sergei Andriyaka en la Casa de los libros de Moscú
- "Arco triunfal". Olga Bozhko
- SESSIONS MOSCOW ARTISTS. XVII SEASON. PICTURE №1
- The year of literature started in Volgograd
- XVI International Literary Fair non / fiction starts in Moscow