Shell (16+) Automatic translate
с 29 по 30 Ноября
Воронежский государственный академический театр драмы им. А. Кольцова
пр. Революции, 55
The Drama Theater, with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, presents a new performance - “The Shell”, staged on the basis of the play “Silence is Gold” by Pedro Calderon de la Barca, the famous playwright of the “golden age” of Spanish literature. "Glory to the whole nation", "Catholic Shakespeare" - such definitions were given to Calderon by his contemporaries. His plays are considered one of the highest literary achievements of the early 17th century.
The performance “Shell” is a vivid example of the comedy “Cloak and Epee”: simple and deep characters, a clear plot, expertly constructed intrigue, unexpected theatrical effects.
Caballero Don Juan meets a beautiful lady in the church - Leonor - and at first glance he realizes that he is ready to follow her everywhere. But the beauty is as chaste as she is beautiful, in addition, a mystery clearly hangs around her.
At the same time, no less beautiful lady - Marcela, who will not tolerate the presence of an opponent, is in love with Don Juan. In addition, Don Juan is about to leave for the regiment, to military service. How to get out of a difficult situation without correcting the laws of chivalrous honor, this highest virtue? What will end the clash of passion and reason?
Director Vladimir Petrov offers his version of ancient history. The playfulness of the play, the brilliant and magnificent style of speech of the characters, the vivid scenography will help the viewer to fully experience the spirit of a bygone era.
- Comedia "Shell" (16+) en dos actos
- EROICA - EROTICA DESIGN UND DEKONSTRUKTION DER SINNE Konzert 1
- FREIE RADIKALE. Konzert 2
- "Shell" (16+)
- "Shell" (16+)
- In the Voronezh drama. Koltsov announced plans for the upcoming season
- "Gran inauguración. Órgano + saxofones". VI Festival Internacional de Arte "Misterio"
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"