In the Voronezh drama. Koltsov announced plans for the upcoming season Automatic translate
VORONEZH. Last weekend, the Voronezh Drama Theater opened its doors to the public for the first time in the new season. So far, the theater’s poster shows the names of performances that are already familiar to Voronezh viewers, however, very soon new works will be presented to viewers, the preparation of which for premieres is nearing completion.
On plans outlined for the 214 season, the leaders of the theater. Koltsov was told to reporters at a meeting traditionally held before its opening. Not only the theater director I. Chizhmakov and the artistic director V. Petrov answered questions of the press, but also the national artist S. Karpov.
Attending the press conference was Nikita Rak, the director, whose production will be the first premiere in the new season. The performance staged by Nikita Cancer, the premiere of which will take place on October 1 on the Small Stage, will be Pushkin’s “Snowstorm”. Her staging was written by Vasily Sigarev
Nikita Cancer came up with some unusual moves for staging. One of them will be the placement of part of the audience on the stage.
The next October premiere will be a play on which Vladimir Petrov is working. It was based on three stories written in different years by Ivan Bunin. And it combines a nostalgic mood that fills each of them, memories of past feelings, marked by light sorrow.
Ahead of fans of drama them. Koltsova meeting with performances, the names of which were relatively recently listed in the theater poster. The new version of Gogol’s “Marriage” will be put by Nikita Rak, and the plans of the artistic director Vladimir Petrov will be staged by “The Cherry Orchard”.
The future plans of the theater include Soviet classics and Spanish comedy (a play written by Pedro Calderon), Hamlet (a candidate for a leading role has not yet been named) and a new fairy tale for children for the new year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Uglich opened a personal exhibition of watercolors by artist Tatyana Petrova
- In the capital ended the memorial festival of Nikolai Petrov
- The American archive of Ilya Ilf is open to the public
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- At the Voronezh Drama Theater. Koltsov premiered the play "Sea" based on the stories of Ivan Bunin
- Voronezh spectators are looking forward to the premiere performances of the theater. Koltsova
- The new novel by Joan Rowling will soon be released in Russian
- "Red Gate / Against the Current" in Saratov: Project Manager and K.S. Petrov-Vodkin Prize Winners Awarded