Personal exhibition of Galina Gomzina. Watercolor. automatic translate
From 11 to 22 April 2012 in the State Exhibition Hall «Na Kashirke» will be a solo exhibition of the artist - watercolorist Galina Gomzina.
The vernissage will be held on April 14 at 16-00 (admission is free).
Galina Gomzina is a watercolor artist representing the St. Petersburg school of painting. Graduated from the Art Academy. Stieglitz (formerly VI Mukhina), is a member of the Creative Union of Artists and the International Art Foundation.
The unchanging common theme of the artist’s watercolors is the depiction of the water element in its endless interaction with the urban environment and the sea coast, the reflection of bridges, embankments of canals, boats and pleasure boats in the mirror. The viewer is drawn into a certain game, which invites him through imagination to unravel the images, painterly coded by the artist and water.
Another favorite subject of the author are flowers. They attract her with the refinement and brightness of color, the perfection of unexpected forms created by nature itself.
The technique «a la prima», which is dominant in Galina’s art, accurately conveys complex images of reality surrounding us and helps the artist express his quivering attitude towards it. Her work is distinguished by a special vision and feeling. Masterly mastery of complex techniques and the uniqueness of the found motif makes Galina Gomzina’s works harmonious, memorable and emotionally filled. Despite the high skill, Galina constantly improves her technique, visiting master classes of European masters of watercolor. The last creative experience was the acquaintance and training in Spain with the famous artist Alvaro Castagnet.
The exposition of the personal exhibition will include works from the cycles «Two Venice», «Near the coast of Europe», «Carnival of flowers», «In the water of mirror reflection I catch..», «Celestial». Also you can see the new works of the author, shown not so long ago at the graphic arts fair in Moscow «Khudgraf 2012» titled «Tropical beauties». «Heroines» of which were exotic flowers - orchids.
In the arsenal of the artist such exhibitions as:
1. Personal exhibition «St. Petersburg 1703-2003» in Belgrade (Serbia and Montenegro) as part of an international program dedicated to the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg.
2. Personal exhibition «Forbidden City» in Beijing (China) in the «cross-year» of Russia in China.
3. Personal exhibition «Off the coast of Europe» in the Moscow Culture Foundation as part of the «cross» year of France in Russia.
4. Participation in the 6th Graphic Arts Fair HUDGRAF 2011 at the New Manege MHVZ (Moscow).
5. XVI Moscow Art Fair ART MANEZH 2011 in the Central Exhibition Hall «Manezh» (Moscow). The joint project «... Celestial» with the Distillery «On Kashirka».
6. VII Fair of Graphic Arts HUDGRAF 2012 in the exhibition hall of the Moscow New Manege Exhibition Hall (Moscow). The project of the «Na Kashirke» Gallery «Soundness - imagery - symbolism».
STATE EXHIBITION HALL «ON KASHIRKE»
ul. Akademika Millionshchikova, 35, building 5
Tel. 8-499-612-95-17, 8-499-612-11-61