Personal exhibition of Galina Gomzina. Watercolor. Automatic translate
From April 11 to 22, 2012 in the State Exhibition Hall "On Kashirka" there will be a personal exhibition of the artist - watercolorist Galina Gomzina.
Vernissage will take place on April 14 at 16-00 (admission is free).
Galina Gomzina is a watercolor artist representing the St. Petersburg school of painting. She graduated from the Art Academy. Stieglitz (formerly V.I. Mukhina), is a member of the Creative Union of Artists and the International Art Fund.
The constant general theme of the artist’s watercolors is the image of the water element in its endless interaction with the urban environment and the sea coast, reflection in the mirror surface of the water of bridges, embankments of canals, boats and pleasure boats. The viewer is involved in a certain game, which invites him, with the help of his imagination, to unravel the picturesque pictures encrypted by the artist and water.
Another favorite theme of the author is flowers. They attract her with sophistication and brightness of color, with the perfection of unexpected forms created by nature itself.
The “a la prima” technique, which is dominant in Galina’s work, accurately conveys the complex images of the reality surrounding us and helps the artist to express his reverent attitude to it. Her work is distinguished by a special vision and feeling. The masterly mastery of sophisticated technique and the uniqueness of the motive found makes Galina Gomzina’s works harmonious, memorable and emotionally filled. Despite the high skill, Galina is constantly improving her technique, attending master classes by European watercolor masters. The last creative experience was the acquaintance and internship in Spain with the famous artist Alvaro Castagnet.
The exposition of the personal exhibition will include works from the already well-known spectator cycles “Two Venice”, “Off the coast of Europe”, “Carnival of flowers”, “I catch in the water of mirror reflection..”, “Celestial”. You can also see the new works of the author, shown not so long ago at the graphic arts fair in Moscow “Hudgraf 2012” called “Tropical Beauties”. The "heroines" of which were exotic flowers - orchids.
In the arsenal of the artist such exhibitions as:
1. Personal exhibition "St. Petersburg 1703-2003" in Belgrade (Serbia and Montenegro) as part of an international program dedicated to the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg.
2. Personal exhibition "Forbidden City" in Beijing (China) as part of the "cross" year of Russia in China.
3. Personal exhibition "Off the coast of Europe" in the Moscow Culture Fund as part of the "cross" year of France in Russia.
4. Participation in the VI HUDGRAF 2011 Graphic Arts Fair at the New Manege State Exhibition Hall (Moscow).
5. XVI Moscow art fair ART MANEZH 2011 in the Central Exhibition Hall "Manege" (Moscow). Joint project "... Celestial Empire" with the GVZ "On Kashirka".
6. VII HUDGRAF 2012 Graphic Arts Fair in the exhibition hall of the New Manege exhibition hall (Moscow). The project of the Gallery “On Kashirka” “Soundness - imagery - symbolism”.
STATE EXHIBITION HALL "ON KASHIRKA"
st. Akademika Millionshchikova, d.35, building 5
tel. 8-499-612-95-17, 8-499-612-11-61