Lecture by Maria Moroz "Excellent connections. Repin, Vrubel, Diaghilev and Spanish artists" Automatic translate
Музей русского импрессионизма
Ленинградский проспект, д. 15, стр. 11
October 31, 7 p.m.
Was there a connection between Spanish culture and Russian? Did Russian collectors buy paintings by Spanish artists? Which Spanish painter was admired by Ilya Repin and his student Mikhail Vrubel? And what works were noted at the Paris Salon of 1901 by Sergey Diaghilev, sophisticated in art affairs? Maria Moroz will answer these and many other questions about the perception of Spanish art of the turn of the 19th-20th centuries by Russian spectators.
- LECTURE "PERFECT COMMUNICATIONS. REPIN, VRUBEL, DYAGILEV AND SPANISH ARTISTS"
- CREATIVE WORKSHOPS OF FATHER FROST
- Nina Dorliak Chamber Singing Competition - The Return of Tradition
- Una exposición de una pintura de MA Vrubel "Alegoría de la filosofía"
- Vortrag von Ilya Doronchenkov "Westwärts durch den Nordwesten. Skandinavische Ausstellung von Sergey Diaghilev. 1897"
- Pablo Picasso. Olga Khokhlova
- The exhibition "Anatoly Diaghilev. Favorites" in Ulyanovsk celebrated the 80th anniversary of the famous painter
- In the gallery "Our Artists" a large-scale exhibition of works by Alexandre Benois