The winners of the festival "At the Golden Gate" received four "Caps of Monomakh" Automatic translate
VLADIMIR. In the evening, September 30, in the Vladimir drama, the results of the festival "At the Golden Gate" were summed up. The decision of the jury, led by People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Evgenia Simonova, was unexpected for the participants and guests of the festival who were present in the hall. The main prize, “The Big Crystal Hat of Monomakh”, was awarded to Svetlana Orlova, who is the governor of the Vladimir Region.
As the jury members explained, this choice was motivated by the fact that without the support of the governor and the administration team it would be impossible to organize such a large-scale theater forum in such high quality. This is true, but still the main award of a theater forum is usually awarded for the work of theater artists and directors, that is, creative people.
This time in Vladimir, four awards were provided for theater groups, which are an exact copy of the grand prix, only smaller. Their corresponding name is “Little Monomakh Hat”. This award noted the famous theater to them. Volkova, whose artists brought to Vladimir the play "Ekaterina Ivanovna" staged by Eugene Marcelli.
Another award was presented to the artists of the theater "Liteiny" from St. Petersburg. They presented the work of the director Galina Zhdanova “Romeo and Juliet. The jury also praised the performance of "Lord Golovlev", a production of a theater from Penza. The director of the play is Dmitry Petrun. The hosts of the festival were not left without an award. They participated in the festival program with the play "Andrei Bogolyubsky" - directed by Sergei Morozov.
Interestingly, the results of the audience’s vote radically diverged from the jury. The best performances were named “Colonel-Bird” from Lipetsk and “HALPERN & JOHNSON”, who arrived in Vladimir from St. Petersburg.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Fathers and Sons" - a play by an Irish playwright on the stage of the On Liteiny Theater
- Igor Dryomin: Morning of the past day
- French playwright EH Schmitt arrives in St. Petersburg to the festival of his plays
- The premiere of the play "The Secret of the Regal Hotel" in the regional drama of Kaliningrad
- Sergey Morozov entregó premios a los galardonados con el premio en el campo de la historiografía y la literatura regional y el Gran Premio de la Gorra Monomakh
- Dmitry Morozov und Dmitry Galkin: "Künstler und Roboter. Robotercodes. Maschinenapparate"
- Exposición de Alexander Morozov "Politia / ΠΟΛΙΤΕΊΑ"
- Una serie de conferencias de Viktor Morozov sobre fotografía.