Irkutsk Art Museum invites visitors to take part in the international action Museum Self automatic translate
January 18 is the day of Museum Selfie in 2017. This action will be held around the world for the fourth time. In 2014, the international museum project Culture Themes invited Internet users to arrange a kind of flash mob, putting their photos on social networks against the backdrop of museum exhibits. Since then, the action has become annual and takes place in the middle of January. Pictures are invited to accompany the hashtag #MuseumSelfie and the hashtag of the museum where they were made. For example, #IHMS for Irkutsk artistic.
Especially visitors like to make selfi in the «Sukachev Manor» - the museum’s employees note. Historical interiors have to be photographed. Also in the estate you can make selfie in a suit in the style of the XIX century.
The action is a good reason to remind the rules of selfies in museums, the most important of which is that you can not use a self-stick. Otherwise, the restrictions are well known: you can not take the exhibits in your hands, sit down on rare furniture, behave too loudly, and restrict access to other exhibits to other visitors. Photographing the same on a mobile phone in the Irkutsk Art Museum is free. On Wednesday, January 18, all branches of the museum work in the usual mode: from 10.00 to 18.00.
- Exhibition of one picture "Gagarin Alexander Gavrilovich (1908 - 1980)" Girl ". Study. 1955"
- Exhibition "Gamarjoba! Katie Melkadze"
- "Night of the Arts" in the Art Museum
- International contest #PushkinLike: we read Pushkin in the languages of the world
- "# Neglinna, I love you"
- Tatarstan: Es ist wie ein Traum. Ausstellung des türkischen Fotojournalisten Lutfi Kupeli
- ESPECTACULO DE MARIONETA + MASTER CLASS (3+) CHICA - SNOWBOY