Irkutsk Art Museum invites visitors to participate in the Museum Selfie international event Automatic translate
January 18 is Museum Selfie Day in 2017. This action will be held around the world for the fourth time. In 2014, the international museum project Culture Themes invited Internet users to arrange a kind of flash mob by posting their photos on social networks against the backdrop of museum exhibits. Since then, the action has become annual and takes place in mid-January. Pictures are proposed to be accompanied by the hashtag #MuseumSelfie and the hashtag of the museum where they were taken. For example, # IHMS for the Irkutsk art.
Particularly visitors like to take selfies in the "Sukachev Manor" - say museum staff ¬¬. Historic interiors favor photography. Also in the estate you can take a selfie in a costume in the style of the XIX century.
A promotion is a good reason to recall the rules of selfie in museums, the main of which is that you cannot use a selfie stick. Otherwise, the restrictions are well known: you can’t pick up exhibits, sit down on rare furniture, behave too noisy, and also restrict other visitors from accessing the exhibits. Photography on a mobile phone in the Irkutsk Art Museum is free. On Wednesday, January 18, all museum branches operate as usual: from 10. 00 to 18. 00.
- La exposición de una pintura "Gagarin Alexander Gavrilovich (1908 - 1980)" Chica ". Estudio. 1955"
- Exposición "Gamardzhoba! Keti Melkadze"
- "Night of the Arts" at the Museum of Art
- Concurso internacional # PushkinLike: leemos Pushkin en los idiomas del mundo
- "# NeglinnaYa, ich liebe dich"
- Tatarstan: Erscheint als Traum. Ausstellung des türkischen Fotojournalisten Lutfi Kupeli
- DOLL PERFORMANCE + MASTER CLASS (3+) GIRL - SNOWMAN