Photo exhibition by Igor Lebedinsky "GAME 2.0" 12+ Automatic translate
с 10 Апреля
по 12 Мая
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Lecture Corner Gallery, 2nd floor.
“All adults were children at first, only few of them remember this”
(Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
At the GAME 2.0 exhibition, Igor Lebedinsky will introduce LEGO to the viewer as a form of modern art, accessible to understanding for adults and children, and also uniting these generations. In his works, the author combines toy LEGO men and the living world, connecting the game and reality. The photographer carefully keeps inside himself a child who once loved to build fairy-tale worlds from a constructor, to dream and fantasize. This allowed him to create truly lively, engaging and reality-taking scenes using the LEGO children’s constructor. All shots were shot indoors or outdoors with a suitable terrain. When shooting, elements and angles were selected so that a minimum of retouching was subsequently used.
The shooting of individual frames sometimes took several hours, and the preparation of the entire exposition for many months. The author carefully worked out the plot and details so that the viewer had the opportunity to plunge into another reality, to awaken in themselves those bright and real emotions that people experience in childhood. Igor seeks to inspire the viewer, hoping that after watching the works, everyone can at least for a short time be able to return to their childhood, and perhaps even create their own photo work using LEGO.
- "Boris Lebedinsky. Painting, Graphics" - an exhibition in the Museum. Sukacheva
- Lanzamiento del catálogo para la exposición de Boris Lebedinsky
- Exposición "Boris Lebedinsky. Pintura, Gráficos"
- "El Principito"
- "El Principito"
- Cuento con animación de arena "El Principito"
- During the theft of Delacroix’s watercolors, the alarm did not work in the gallery
- Christopher Baker anunciado como nuevo director de la Scottish National Portrait Gallery