"Children in the city of M.": all the most interesting about Moscow at a secret summer workshop Automatic translate
с 4 Июня
по 13 Июля
Детский Центр Музея Москвы
Зубовский бульвар, 2, корпус 3
During the summer holidays at the Museum of Moscow, children from 7 to 14 years will spend six weeks devoted to the study of Moscow. Participants will have to make daily discoveries related to the city, people living in it and the events that occur.
The Secret Summer Workshop "Children in the City of M." is a vacation practical program for children 7-14 years old, aimed at exploring Moscow in all its diversity. Classes will be held at the Children’s Center of the Museum of Moscow on weekdays, from June 4 to July 13, from 10 to 19 hours.
Each day, new discoveries will await the participants: what is it like, our city? How can he look in the future? What opportunities does life in us open up to him? What dangers can we face? Can we make our life in the city better, or contribute to improving the urban environment? How to explore your area, make friends with neighbors, organize yard games, arrange a theater performance for friends?
In a programme:
- Visiting the exhibitions of the Museum of Moscow
- Walking Tours with City Tour Bureau
- Workshops on urban orienteering and security
- Travel through history
- Urban Design
- City Design
- Ecology workshop of the city
- Movie shooting
- Discussion Film Club
- Read aloud and get together
- Physical joy
- Theater workshops
- The experiments
- Parties and socializing
- And much more
You can find out details and sign up by phone: +7 968 409 82 77
- Los colchones extranjeros en el mercado ruso reemplazarán a sus homólogos nacionales.
- MASTER CLASS FOR ADULTS "IN THE WORKSHOP OF THE SPANISH ARTIST"
- El Centro Infantil del Museo de Moscú presenta un programa para el año académico 2018/2019
- Frühlingsworkshop "Kinder in der Stadt. XX Jahrhundert"
- Fotoausstellung "Mutterschaft und Neugeborene"