At the Yermolova Theater, the anniversary season was completed with the presentation of prizes Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The gathering of the Ermolovsky Theater troupe, held on July 9 at the New Stage, was not only the last meeting of the collective ending the ninetieth anniversary season, but also the day of summing up the results of a busy theater year. Only on the Main Stage did two premiere performances take place - Denis Azarov staged Erdman’s “The Suicide”, where the artists of the young generation of Yermolovites showed their skills, and Oleg Menshikov presented the directorial version of Dennig’s “Lucky”.
The play "The Lucky", in which the masters of the Yermolov scene are engaged, was awarded a prize to them at the gathering of the troupe. Lobanov, a long-term director of the theater. This award was established by Oleg Menshikov, artistic director of the team. This year it is awarded for the fourth time.
Announcing the winners, Oleg Menshikov said that since he is the founder of this award, he cannot receive it for the staged “best performance of the year”. Part of the prize intended for the director of the performance will be divided between its participants.
One hundred thousand rubles and diplomas for "best roles" were awarded to the leading actors of "Lucky" - Tatyana Govorova and Nikita Tatarenkov. Another new award from Oleg Menshikov, called Out of Competition, was awarded to artist Andrei Popov. This award marked the creative evening of the actor.
During the anniversary season, four premieres took place on the New Stage. There were also creative evenings that were part of the Ermolovsky + Ermolovtsy program, at which theater artists showed their talents twice a month.
This year, the anniversary was celebrated not only by the theater itself. The team congratulated Vladimir Andreev, president of the theater, on his 85th birthday, and Oleg Menshikov on his 55th birthday. Theater staff prepared a series of exhibitions telling about the anniversaries.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- En el escenario del Teatro Volkovsky, se realizó el estreno de "El examinador" en la producción original de Denis Azarov
- At the Volkov Theater, spectators made a trip along the Moscow-Petushki route
- The winners of the Andrei Bely Prize are named
- Karen Shakhnazarov: "Each viewer creates the film that he wants to see"
- Igor Dryomin: "Island of Painting" by Karina Nazarova
- "Island of painting". Exhibition of works by Karina Nazarova
- Karen Shakhnazarov: “Each viewer creates the film that he wants to see”
- Ausstellung zum Jubiläum des Künstlers Sergei Menshikov in Nowosibirsk