Igor Dryomin: "Island of Painting" by Karina Nazarova Automatic translate
Exhibition at the Russian Academy of Arts. The exposition includes more than 70 paintings created in the 1990s - 2015. Pictures of K. Nazarova with their powerful energy, sharp, sometimes dramatic vision of the world immediately attract the eye, make you think and empathize. She cares about the eternal problems of being, which she embodies with true skill in a complex art form. Expression and laconicism of the composition, where there are no superfluous details and everyday details, a dense pictorial smear, sharp broken lines - over the years of Nazarov’s creativity, she developed her own individual style.
- Igor Dryomin: Stas Namin. "Frankly / Insite Out"
- Creativity of Oleg Osin and Lyudmila Volova at the exhibition "Together", which opened in the halls of the Russian Academy of Arts
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- Paradise Lost is a new project by Italian artist Paolo Ciabattini
- Exhibition dedicated to the centenary of the People’s Artist of the USSR Alexei Gritsay in the hall of the Russian Academy of Arts
- The anniversary of Nikolai Nikogosyan was celebrated with an exhibition at the Academy of Arts
- "Autographs of war" - the work of the national artist Gennady Dobrov in the Russian Academy of Arts
- Exhibition "Work of the Year 2019" of the PAX Sculpture Department