Denis Bokuradze, head of the Novokuybyshevsky Theater "Gran", was invited to the theater of nations to stage the play Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Gran Theater Studio from Novokuybyshevsk, which became the laureate of the festival of small towns held last year, presented the play Tanya Tanya at the Theater of Nations. This performance was named at the festival the best performance of a small stage form. The play, staged by the theater’s artistic director Denis Bokuradze, was based on a play written in the mid-nineties by Olga Mukhina.
In his play, the playwright successfully combined the literary game with the poetic sense of time. The first to pay attention to this play was Pyotr Fomenko, putting it on the stage of his theater. The heroes of the play, gathered in a country house, are waiting for love, but the love fog enveloping them did not allow the characters of the play to become happy.
The style in which the play was written and the complexity of the structure of the text became a difficult task for the director, however, he managed to brilliantly solve it. The performance staged by Denis Bokuradze was solved in a playful manner, filled with light nostalgia. The director himself was involved in the design of the production, and the artist Elena Solovyova, using the costumes she invented, created a special atmosphere on the stage that did not belong to a particular era.
Before the start of the Tanya-Tanya performance, which took place on the Small Stage on March 16, a briefing was held, where Yevgeny Mironov said that Denis Bokuradze, the director of the Gran Theater, was invited to stage the performance at the Theater of Nations. According to Yevgeny Mironov, it is extremely important for the director to try creative forces outside his theater.
Denis Bokuradze is also expected in December at the Taganka Theater, where he was offered to become the director of the play “Elder Son”. It is possible that in the future another award awaits the head of the "Gran" theater - the performance "Tanya-Tanya" is nominated for the "Golden Mask" simultaneously in five categories.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The 14th festival of theaters of small towns opened in the city of Volsk
- A new project of the Theater of Nations is being held in Mirny - "Theater of Nations FEST …"
- The press service of the Theater of Nations shared plans for the new theater season
- One of the main prizes of the IDFA festival was won by a Russian film
- Theater of Nations began touring in St. Petersburg with the performance "Hamlet. Collage"
- Ingeborga Dapkunaite in the play "Jeanne" on the stage of the Theater of Nations
- Premiere of the solo performance "Hamlet. Collage" at the Theater of Nations
- Ausstellung "Elena Mironova. Verzaubert, verzaubert …"