A simple story from the life of the Krasnoyarsk conductor conquered London Automatic translate
LONDON. The winner of the 13th short film festival was Tamara by Sofia Safonova.
Sophia Safonova, a graduate of the London Film School, a graduate project, liked the strict but fair jury of the London Short Film Festival more than other applicants. What was announced on January 16 at the ceremony of announcement of the list of winners. He won the Best British Short Film nomination, although he starred in his native Sophia Krasnoyarsk. The storyline is touching and uncomplicated: the story of the conductor Tamara, trying to arrange her fate and not spoil the relationship with her teenage son. The conflict, understandable to the viewer in any country, even without translation. The main character was played by a professional actress from Krasnoyarsk Inessa Torbich.
In the role of Tamara’s female happiness and part-time bus driver, TV journalist Dmitry Byzov starred. The ideal performer of the role of his son - Yegor Rudi - was not found in the children’s theater studio or at the many hours of casting, but at the bus stop. The crew members from Australia and the UK were also not taken aback in the harsh realities of the Russian hinterland. The operator from Latvia was responsible for the high-quality “picture”, mutual understanding with local residents was achieved and the American producer and second director from Australia ensured a decent organization of filming.
The Russian premiere of the film will take place in the spring at the festival "Spirit of Fire". Victory at the prestigious festival, a thousand prize pounds - a good reserve for the future. A talented young director, now living in Moscow, will be able to dispose of him wisely.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Mikhail Bychkov told reporters about changes in the composition of the Chamber Theater troupe
- XXII. Safonov Academic Music Festival - eine Hommage an die Erinnerung an den großen Landsmann
- In Kislowodsk erinnerten sie sich an den großen Landsmann - Wassili Iljitsch Safonow
- Safonov Music Festival: dedication to geniuses
- The play "Two on a Swing" will reappear in the repertoire of Sovremennik
- Ausstellung der klassischen sowjetischen Fotografie Leonid Lazarev "Ich lebe zweimal"