The long-awaited film adaptation of Petrushevskaya and the new role of Olga Antonova Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The premiere of the absurd comedy "Who Needs It" with a screenplay by Petrushevskaya and Olga Antonova in the title role.
In this short film, a few “not” came together. The films of Petrushevskaya that have not been previously screened, the magnificent actress Olga Antonova, who is practically not removed, the lack of sufficient funds to complete the filming. Scenarios for good cartoons, including the great "Tale of Tales" by Norshtein, Mirzoev’s television play "Love" and the film "Date" by Fenchenko.
The work of Lyudmila Stefanovna was not too much in demand with cinema. As well as the talent of the amazing Olga Antonova (touching Illaria Pavlovna in “Almost Funny Story” by Pyotr Fomenko, Natasha from Asthenic Syndrome), who readily responds to the requests of her students to star in their little films completely disinterestedly. The creators of thoughtful, innovative films at all times faced the difficulties of financing. The help of crowdfunding or public funding of talented projects in such a situation is invaluable. The fundraising company began exactly a year ago.
12 months later, the premiere took place. Experience in documentary films is rather an advantage if the picture is shot according to the script of Petrushevskaya. Her paradoxical text turned out to be in tune with the atmosphere of the films of Vladimir Nepevny about Muratova, Shklovsky, Kuryokhin, Akhmatova. “Who needs it” gathered a wonderful company: Olga Antonova, theater actor Komissarzhevskaya Vladimir Krylov and Roman Liberov, whose appearance here is unexpected and quite natural. And the onion requiring attention and care is a full participant in the events.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- The theater "School of Drama by German Sidakov" premiered the play "Love in a Glass of Water" based on the works of Lyudmila Petrushevskaya
- In the play "Tango Square," the director stripped the actresses of their faces and hands
- "Es ist nur Petersilie" - eine Ausstellung von Lyudmila Petrushevskaya
- January Nights - a successful continuation of the famous festival
- The dispute of museums caused a change of leadership in the Pushkin Museum
- Irina Antonova resigned as director of the Pushkin Museum
- An exhibition of the works of famous Vladimir artists "To remember …" is open in the city Center of Fine Arts
- Artistas Daniel Cortez y Alexander Antonov en la Galería LeGa