In Tambov is the ninth theater festival. Rybakova Automatic translate
TAMBOV. For the ninth time, Tambov theater-goers will meet at the Theater Festival that opened on May 11th. Rybakova with already familiar and beloved theater groups, as well as meet new participants in the festival program. This year, artists representing the theaters of Yaroslavl and Ulyanovsk, Perm and Ryazan, Lipetsk and Tambov will participate in the struggle for the title of best Russian actor and actress.
Their talents will be evaluated by a jury composed of well-known theater critics, cultural figures and journalists. As an honorary member of the jury, V.V. Podgorodinsky, a theater critic, one of the organizers of the first festival named after Rybakova. The jury is headed by Olga Yakovleva, representing the Moscow Art Theater. Chekhov.
Of all the festivals held, this year’s theater forum is the longest - it will work for two weeks, until May 25th. As always, after each performance participating in the festival program, viewers will be able to meet with leading metropolitan critics to discuss the performance they saw.
In addition to meetings with professionals, viewers will be able to get acquainted with student work. According to tradition, the festival program includes a youth project - showing diploma performances staged by students of theatrical universities of the Central Federal District. This year, students from Yaroslavl, Moscow, Saratov and Tambov became participants in the project.
The Moscow theater “Sphere” on the opening day showed the play “Fatherless”, staged by director Vladimir Smirnov on the first play written by Chekhov.
With great interest, the participants of the festival are waiting for a meeting with Sergey Fedotov, the director of the theater “Near the Bridge”. The director will conduct an acting master class, and his team on May 15 will show the performance “At the Bottom”.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the position of stepson, or the fate of author’s cinema in Russia
- "Graphics. Bookplate" - an exhibition in honor of the anniversary of the artist Boris Levshin in Tambov
- Rachmaninov festival in Tambov and Ivanovka - preservation of traditions and a celebration of music
- Exhibition of views of Paris, written by the national artist of Russia Oleg Savostyuk, opened in Tambov
- "Bild der Seele" - das Werk des Lipezker Malers Wassili Schewtschenko bei einer Ausstellung in der Kunstgalerie von Tambow
- Los artistas de Tambov presentaron la "Exposición de Navidad", que completó el proyecto "Colores de Tambov"
- Beginning artists of Tambov presented their works at the city exhibition "Young Talents"