In the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky held the premiere of "Hamlet", staged by Valery Belyakovich Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky was the premiere of a new work by Valery Belyakovich. The famous director again turned to the heritage of Shakespeare, presenting them at the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky’s reading of Hamlet. Valery Belyakovich has repeatedly staged plays based on plays written by the great playwright. His work was highly praised not only by critics. The Government of the Russian Federation awarded the director an award for a series of performances, united under the name “Shakespeare at the Turn of the Century”.
Valery Belyakovich believes that Shakespeare’s works deserve the title of “theatrical bible”, as the author managed to touch on them all the problems of human existence that exist outside of a certain time. Each director dreams of working with his works, since it is impossible to stay away from Shakespeare’s work. Hamlet occupies a special place in the playwright’s work.
Speaking about this play, Valery Belyakovich notes its relevance, as in it the author raises the main question that worries each of the people in difficult moments of his life. Since the answer to it is unlikely to be found, this play will forever live on the stages of theaters. When staging Hamlet, Belyakovich used the style of the performances of the Globe Theater, where during Shakespeare’s time there were no scenery on the stage, so all the attention of the audience was focused on the actors.
In the role of Hamlet, the audience saw the young actor Alexander Khatnikov. The director says that the meeting with Alexander became happy for him. The artist has an explosive temperament, however, he has the ability to combine inner feelings with action, which is not very common. In the remaining roles, the leading artists of the Moscow Art Theater are represented.
The next premiere "Hamlet" will be shown right after the New Year holidays, on January 3rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Nizhny Novgorod Theater "Comedy" premiered the play "The Taming of the Shrew"
- Im regionalen Theater von Penza, Edward Albees Stück "Was ist im Zoo passiert"
- In Penza, waiting for the premiere of a new version of "Romeo and Juliet" Valery Belyakovich
- Directed by V. Belyakovich, the performance "At the Bottom" was a revelation to the audience
- Valery Belyakovich staged in his theater a play by Neil Simon "Fools"
- Theaters of Nizhny Novgorod hosted the Stanislavsky Theater
- The performance based on the works of Galich returned to the stage of the Repertory Theater
- Hamlet (12+)