In Pskov showed the best Russian performances - laureates of the Golden Mask automatic translate
Pskov «Best Performance of Russia» - this is the name given to the project, thanks to which in the provincial cities of the country there are theatrical forums with the participation of the performances that have become laureates of the «Golden Mask» award.
Beginning on October 30, the best Russian performances on the stage of the Pskov drama are shown to the theater-goers of the city. The open festival was an unusual performance, directed by the director of the Moscow drama to them. Pushkin by Sergei Zemlyansky.
The basis of the play «Mother’s Field» was a novel of the same name, written by Chingiz Aitmatov. Sergei Zemlyansky said that the story penetrated his soul from the first lines read. It became clear to the director that for the embodiment of emotions with which the text of the Kirghiz classic is full, there is no need to use a common language.
Zemlyansky created a plastic performance, where instead of words all events are described by the movements of heroes, dances and music, written specifically for this production. During the action, only one word sounds, «Mama», capable of explaining everything that happens in the play. The performance is extremely modest, much more important in it are symbols. Gratitude to the artists and sincere admiration for the performance the audience expressed with a long standing ovation.
The next festival was «Uncle Vanya», shown by the artists of the Theater of Europe. St. Petersburg actors brought a sad and at the same time funny lyrical performance, warmly received by the Pskovites. Then the theatrical marathon was picked up by the Volkov Theater from Yaroslavl. Yaroslavl showed a drama about women’s destinies - «The House of Bernard Alba.» The last two days of the festival the stage will be given to the artists of the «Fomenko Workshop» «Fomenkovtsy» will present the audience with an original reading of the Turgenev story «The Spring Waters».
- Theater ’The Sun’ immersed viewers in the world of legends from the novels of Chingiz Aitmatov
- In the theater. Yermolova put the ’Inspector’ silent, but dancing
- Los espectadores de Pskov se despiden de los participantes del Festival de Teatro Pushkin
- Pskov toma el Festival de Teatro Pushkin por vigesimocuarta vez
- Presentación del primer festival de teatros juveniles se lleva a cabo en el drama de Pskov
- La sabiduría penetrante de la película ’Padre’ de Kamil Iblyev
- The premiere of the play ’Faryatyev Fantasies’ from the St. Petersburg director Oleg Kulikov took place in Pskov
- Youth Theater Festival ’Mikhailovskoye 2016’ completed the theater from Izhevsk ’Young Man’