Creativity of Natalia Grigorieva at the exhibition ’Painting in motion’, presented in the Central House of Artists automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the exhibition hall of the Central House of Artists once again represent the work of Natalia Grigorieva, a famous Moscow artist and teacher who developed her own original program, which successfully teaches children and adults the technique of painting. This time the exhibition, which opened on November 11th under the title «Painting in Motion», became an anniversary for the artist.
In the hall of the CHA, Natalia Grigorieva first showed her works twenty years ago. Then she was a very young artist, for the first time, right after the end of the Polygraphic Institute, presenting her works in such a respectable exhibition space. At the Polygraphic Institute Natalia studied at once in two specialties - book graphics and easel painting.
Her teachers gave the artist the ability to poetic perception of nature, and Natalia herself added to her gift of her own love for life and inexhaustible energy. Unlike many artists of her generation who turned to new art trends, Natalia Grigorieva is still true to the traditional pictorial language.
Although the artist continued education in Paris, Milan, California and is well acquainted with the fashion trends in art, her work is still in the space formed by the older generation of painters. Most of the works performed by Natalia Grigorieva, written in the genres of landscape and still life.
For twenty years that have flown since the first exhibition in the Central House of Artists, Natalia Grigorieva presented her works at fifty personal exhibitions held in the most prestigious exhibition spaces of Russia, France and Germany. The contribution of the artist to Russian culture is marked by A. Griboedov’s medal.
The exhibition «Painting in Motion» is open till November 19.
- Victor G. Kalinin. "Between silence and speech"
- "Gedenkantiquitäten des Sveev". Die numismatische Sammlung von Elias Brenner (1647-1717) und Pavel Grigorjewitsch Demidow (1738-1821)
- Concert of Lyudmila Grigoryevna Kovnatskaya ’The secret land’ (Secret Country)
- Free children’s master class on drawing from the artist Nelly Grigoryeva. Topic: all favorite seals
- Exhibition of Nelly Grigoryeva ’We are all a bit of Cats and Cats’
- In the Savin Drama Theater, the premiere of the play ’The Military Song Theater’
- XXV jubilee Open Documentary Film Festival ’Russia’ summed up
- Exposición de la artista Katya Medvedeva en la Casa Central de Artistas dedicada a su 80 cumpleaños