Creativity of Natalia Grigorieva at the exhibition "Painting in Motion" presented at the Central House of Artists Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition of the Central House of Artists once again presents the work of Natalia Grigoryeva, a well-known metropolitan artist and teacher who has developed her own original program, according to which children and adults are successfully taught the technique of painting. This time, the exhibition, which opened on November 11 under the name "Painting in Motion", became an anniversary for the artist.
In the hall of the Central House of Artists, Natalia Grigoryeva first showed her works twenty years ago. Then she was a very young artist, for the first time, immediately after graduating from the Printing Institute, presenting her work in such a solid exhibition space. At the Polygraphic Institute, Natalia studied at once in two specialties - book graphics and easel painting.
Her teachers gave the artist the ability to poetic perception of nature, and Natalia herself added her own love of life and inexhaustible energy to the gift. Unlike many artists of her generation, who turned to new areas of art, Natalia Grigoryeva is still faithful to the traditional pictorial language.
Although the artist continued her education in Paris, Milan, California and is well acquainted with fashion trends in art, her work is still in the space formed by the older generation of painters. Most of the works performed by Natalia Grigorieva are written in the genres of landscape and still life.
In the twenty years that have passed since the first exhibition at the Central House of Artists, Natalia Grigoryeva presented her works at fifty personal exhibitions held in the most prestigious exhibition spaces of Russia, France, and Germany. The contribution of the artist to Russian culture is marked by the A. Griboedov Medal.
The exhibition "Painting in Motion" is open until November 19.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Victor G. Kalinin. "Entre silencio y discurso"
- "Denkwürdige Altertümer der Svei". Numismatische Sammlung von Elias Brenner (1647–1717) und Pavel Grigorievich Demidov (1738–1821)
- Concert of Lyudmila Grigoryevna Kovnatskaya "The secret land" (Secret country)
- Free children’s master class in drawing from the artist Nelly Grigorieva. Theme: everyone’s favorite cats
- Exhibition Nelly Grigorieva "We are all a little Cats and Cats"
- At the Savin Drama Theater, the premiere of the play "Theater of a Military Song" was successfully held
- The 25th anniversary open festival of documentary films "Russia" has summed up
- The exhibition of the artist Katya Medvedeva in the Central House of Artists is dedicated to her 80th birthday